Lt. Commander
I've done the roadblocks portion of treasure trading station TWICE.
I'm not up for a third...so DEV's, can you get it sorted out so that it will complete?

Oh, and I've gotta say, loving the rubberbandman routine!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:54 AM
I posted a thread on this earlier yesterday, though without the actual mission title (was in my Napoleonic Europe class and forgot it). When I completed it the first time and am beamed out to Sector space I see on the system list to "Continue Roadblock". I click it and it starts me in the instance again (after you do the song and dance part with the Ferengi), so I battle through it again, save Marta again and beam out and it completes.

Had to do this in beta as well. Both times it took 2 times to work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:01 AM
worked in a single go for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman_Ernie
And for me as well, what part are you getting bugged in exactlly? Is it happening this way every time?

AK
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicKnight View Post
And for me as well, what part are you getting bugged in exactlly? Is it happening this way every time?

AK
Yes, every time I destroy the Klingon, which is an act of anguish all its own due to my ship only being able to return fire 10% of the time, the rest of the time, I am just a bullseye. So I get to enjoy a bug within a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 05:51 AM
Actually got through this one with no problems (aside from 2 server crashes, but both times it dropped me back in at my last respawn point, so that part was OK). Thought the trek (!) through the bar to the hanger bay was a bit tedious, though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 12:58 PM
I had the exact same bug as the OP last night just before the maintenance , warped out after completion

and the sent back to the respawn on the station

Bad words came out of my mouth when i realised i had to slog through all those klingons again

Actually not looking forward to that tonight , but as I just checked I cant play tonight because theres another

prime time maint sigh oh well good thing I love trek so much

llap
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Had the exact same problem. I finished the mission, beamed to sector, and no rewards. I had a button for continuing the mission at the 'roadblock' part, so I did it. Then I completed the mission again, and still it went right back to the 'roadblocks' section. Totally ruined the experience. I wanted that xp !!@
Lt. Commander
# 9 Me Three
02-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Same exact experience here, right down to the 'wrecked the entire experience' part.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman_Ernie
And me. Did it earlier today before I went to work. Fun quest. But bugged? Not really.