Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Memory Alpha
02-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Is it just me, or everyone, got the mission to take xxx to Lt Romaine, deposited it, talked to all the other scientists who wont help me until i have helped Lt Romaine more. I have literally a whole bank full of anomoly items, hundreds of them, unable to use them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottykad View Post
Is it just me, or everyone, got the mission to take xxx to Lt Romaine, deposited it, talked to all the other scientists who wont help me until i have helped Lt Romaine more. I have literally a whole bank full of anomoly items, hundreds of them, unable to use them.
This is just one of the many unfinished stuff you will run into.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottykad View Post
Is it just me, or everyone, got the mission to take xxx to Lt Romaine, deposited it, talked to all the other scientists who wont help me until i have helped Lt Romaine more. I have literally a whole bank full of anomoly items, hundreds of them, unable to use them.
Trade them to Romaine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas
This is just one of the many unfinished stuff you will run into.
Not unfinished its called a Crafting system. I suggest making Large Hypos to reach the next Tier.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelKatz View Post
Trade them to Romaine.
so trade, buy stuff of her? that opens the other ones up?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
Not unfinished its called a Crafting system. I suggest making Large Hypos to reach the next Tier.
HA HA! You kidding right? Just trying to be funny right? I know what you did there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottykad View Post
so trade, buy stuff of her? that opens the other ones up?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas
HA HA! You kidding right? Just trying to be funny right? I know what you did there.

And no I am not kidding.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 PM.