Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Rihannsu
# 11
01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Just to clarify, they've said multiple times that the GMs cannot help you with bugs. Filing GM tickets in lieu of bug reports is probably not going to help do anything other than annoy the GMs, GMs have nothing to do with QA.
Lieutenant
# 12
01-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
Just to clarify, they've said multiple times that the GMs cannot help you with bugs. Filing GM tickets in lieu of bug reports is probably not going to help do anything other than annoy the GMs, GMs have nothing to do with QA.
I get that. I know that a GM can't fix what is likely a coding issue. It would just be nice to see something that says that the "top men" who could fix it are at least aware. The auto response almost comes off as it being filed away in a database that never actually gets viewed.
I am Elachi! All other sentient lifeforms must bow before Elachi! Yo soy Elachi! For those of you who don't "habla Iconoa", Elachi is Iconian for.. The Achi!
Captain
# 13
01-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Ever notice that the Personal tab of Doff assignments shows the character's old name?

It seems that the rename token changes the data in one column in one table, but there must be multiple columns storing character name data.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-23-2014, 03:36 PM
This is still broken, shard clones and doff personal assignments still show old character's name and not what character was renamed as.
Captain
# 15
01-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Well that's entertaining...
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<
Lieutenant
# 16
02-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerstorm View Post
Ever notice that the Personal tab of Doff assignments shows the character's old name?

It seems that the rename token changes the data in one column in one table, but there must be multiple columns storing character name data.
I was out for a couple weeks on vacation, so I hope this doesn't count as a necro, but I saw this after you posted it. So there are multiple places that clearly are not corrected by the name change token that was paid for. Given the new EPs statements on the P1 podcast about squashing bugs, I hope something happens with this soon. Granted, I'd like to see my costume slots working more than the naming bug fix if I had to chose, but I really hope someone has this at least on a whiteboard or list somewhere.
I am Elachi! All other sentient lifeforms must bow before Elachi! Yo soy Elachi! For those of you who don't "habla Iconoa", Elachi is Iconian for.. The Achi!
Commander
# 17
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Thats funny. It must be some entry in the database for your account where the new name isnt applied and reflected back to some values/items. Simply forgotten to link them i guess.

Simple solution it seems.
::: HIT ME UP IN MWO !!! :::
Cryptic Studios Team
# 18
02-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the reports. I'll investigate and make sure the appropriate people are informed.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Crypticfrost, you're awesome, I've seen you respond to quite a few bugs that I've been bringing up for awhile now and gotten no feedback. Please pass this along and keep up the good work.
Career Officer
# 20
02-06-2014, 02:55 AM
While the "appropriate ppl are informed" i thank the op for the info that spares me from making the same mistake as in buying rename tokens