Lt. Commander
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8832/unlocks.jpg

Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the debut C-Store purchases were going to be Klingon and Ferengi races for Starfleet players.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupanda

Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the debut C-Store purchases were going to be Klingon and Ferengi races for Starfleet players.
I want to know why the c-store is getting stuff added to it before the rest of the content is finished......do they think we are daft enough to feed the slot machine extra coins for the privalege of playing a half finished game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupanda

why would they have you pruchase the Klingon race when you can unlock it for free,in just a few hours?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwindleBanks
why would they have you pruchase the Klingon race when you can unlock it for free,in just a few hours?
You unlock Klingon side of it.. the C-store allows you to make a klingon to play on starfleet side - ala Worf.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:23 AM
3 dollars to play a Klingon on Fed side? Niiiice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 12:23 AM
To play a Klingon on the Feddie side.

-np
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
because a few hours is to much.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
I want to know why the c-store is getting stuff added to it before the rest of the content is finished......do they think we are daft enough to feed the slot machine extra coins for the privalege of playing a half finished game?
Yes actually they do.... They already suckered a ton of people into a LTS that also bought every preorder possibly to get bonuses that will only be good for about 2 weeks at snails pace. What makes you think they would think any different?

Quote:
They probably have it so you can play it Fed side... cant wait to see how that fits in the story they created.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
Because this is how Cryptic rolls. Over at CO they announced that they are going to have additional content sold called Vibora Bay. CO is in the same boat as STO, but it is more complete than STO. It just lacks a lot of filler content to make it a proper MMO at industry standard.

I wish they would have completed STO before release. But this did not happen.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Any idea on whether these new fed races have extra bonuses? Any specific stats?

Otherwise just seems pointless and another money making gimic.....