Lt. Commander
So the game is now Live and the cheesiest part of the Tier 2 / 3 content remains completely unaltered. 4-5 instances at all times of a "Fleet Action" consisting of people stacked up trying to outdamage one another for a 20 second long encounter then they switch instances and do so again.

The same handfull of individuals are sitting at the location every waking moment the game is up and farming TRADEABLE blue items which they then sell for a large number of energy credits.

This activity is both providing credits for gold farmers and simultaneously providing a product that gives gold farmers the necessary market for their goods.

Want a full set of blue mark IV weapons for your level 11 ship? It can be yours! Just whip out your credit card and contact the nearest IGN gold seller.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Yes, would be easy to implement a sort of cooldown for every one, so you cant attend in your last fleet action mission for 15min again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Plus make teh cystalline Entity Randomly Spawn and also have a sub mission at the beginning like most Fleet Actions do

SB24
Destroy BoP
Destroy Battleships

Gorn Awry (I think it was)
this was a rolling target basically your fleet steam rolling from Starbase to the Planet

I personally think they need to switch off Cystalline Entity until they ramp up the Fleet Action on this, its no wonder its being farmed when its the easiest action out there

Petition to ramp up its Hit points by 1000% and increase its damage Output by 2000%

and make the farmers QQ
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Who cares? Money rains down out of the sky in this game. Heck just log in and win. What are they going to sell you?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Easy, easy solution. Do not have anything worth while pop free for all style in an open instance.

Cystalline Entity should pop at the end of a quest line for those involved or is popped by trading some random thing you have to get elsewhere. Those not part of the group are not allowed to attack it.

Then you actually have to do something to be able to fight these things instead of just sit in an instance laying mine traps for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 01:12 AM
No, even easier than ALL of those... make the item that drops Bind of Pickup...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 02:07 AM
I agree, I've occasionally popped in to see whats happening, and I see the same peopel farming it over and over. Basically raced to Commander and Ramming Speed, now just farming the crap out of it. Shameful, Cryptic needs to fix this. Or just let us spread to the word to every newbie joining today so in a weeks time the entire economy is broken.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Yea it's pretty ridiculous how exploitable Fleet Actions currently are...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 03:01 AM
make the blues BoP from fleet actions, and not worth any credits. I would think that would solve that