Lt. Commander
Just built my first Klingon-affiliated Romulan and I stared in awe at beautiful Klingon-Romulan outfit. However soon I realized there's a glitch, which makes it unusable for me.

Skin on the back of the neck of the character is clipping through the undershirt. I tried both Klingon-Romulan Undershirt 1 and 2 and it's the same. I also tried to play with sliders of different parameters of neck size and other body parts size and it's still the same. It's annoying because it's on the back of neck so it's clearly visible when you walk your character around, watching his back.

It does not clip, when character is in stern/static posture.
It does not clip, when character runs (with shift).
It does clip when character is in standard/normal stance, slowly turning his head around, so then it clips during this motion.
It does clip during the motion when character jogs around (i.e. normal speed, without shift)

It looks as if the collar of the undershirt was tearing apart from the rest of the undershirt, showing the skin underneath.

The race of the player character is liberated borg, I didn't tested it on Boffs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Somehow my screenshot at the tailor didn't work out, however I made another screenshot in action with different kind of clipping. The same dress, however this time the skin on the back of shoulders clips through the shirt.

Here's the link to the image: http://s28.postimg.org/htzem7e6l/scr...5_13_08_06.jpg