Lt. Commander
# 1 Steam digital Deluxe thread
02-02-2010, 12:41 AM
So, I got my Ambassador title and my Del Taco shuttle pet. Now, where are my Steam pre-order items? I really would like to use my armor and passive ship defense turret now, please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perbo View Post
So, I got my Ambassador title and my Del Taco shuttle pet. Now, where are my Steam pre-order items? I really would like to use my armor and passive ship defense turret now, please.
They won't unlock it till 12pm PST as far as I know... at least it says about 11 hours from now on mine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValcyrVexx View Post
They won't unlock it till 12pm PST as far as I know... at least it says about 11 hours from now on mine.
That's what I suspected, but the silly launcher already says "hey guys, we're live now!" which tends to make folks believe they should already have their items... Slightly peeved here.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Aparantly it is normal for Steam to release games midday their time, which will contribute to any plans i have to buy from Steam before a games release. Though technically speaking i would still get it earlier from Steam with UK release dates being Friday.

Still disappointing when i have a day off on a Tuesday that i can't use to play the game properly (i am Refering to games in general not just STO)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:36 AM
And when will they remove the beta name to sto online ?
They sure better give us our keys today! I read on steam forum that steam support
havent answered any one wondering about these things.