Lt. Commander
# 121
02-02-2010, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultofCthulhu View Post
... hmmm not peak for you but a MMO that people all around the world are playing? it's always peak time somewhere, Today it's peak time for Australia, that said american copped it during the headstart when we Aussies were all in their beds. It's swings and roundabouts. I hope cryptic keep the SM to varied hours so as to not disadvantage any one country.
lol, i was awake for headstart :p then got kicked off after about 30mins of gameplay

Do we know if there is going to be scheduled mainenance on the same day every week? If so, can it PLEASE not be a tuesday...thats when wow has its downtime...i can't play WoW or STO, OMG what will i do with myself! :p
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-02-2010, 03:57 AM
This downtime suites me as I am at work, I have also just received my product key for the digital deluxe edition which has now been entered and I am ready to get going again.

One thing that has been annoying me is the current need to keep taking the server down right in the middle of GMT evenings. I get up in the morning and go to work 6am GMT and I am not home until 7pm GMT, I have to put the kids to bed get the wife comfy and then I am able to play, my head start so far has consisted of around 4 hours of actual play. Once again last night I was mid mission and bam, server goes down at about 9:30pm GMT.

So if you do need to take the sever down then this sort of time suites me fine, so thanks and can we stop taking the server down during GMT evenings please?

By the way from the small amount of time I have actually had playing the game, I have to say I am really liking it. I know I have barely scratched the surface so I am looking forward to really getting stuck into the game now.
Lt. Commander
# 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaRenn
All I can say is that if I run into Q at any time during this game, I'm quitting right then and there, on the spot. I hate that som*****.
i think theres a mission where Q sends you back in time to do his evil little bidding lol but you dont have to fight him though so yay for that
Lt. Commander
# 124
Quote:
All I can say is that if I run into Q at any time during this game, I'm quitting right then and there, on the spot. I hate that som*****.
What if he gave you special powers and you got to go all medievil on his ass?
Lt. Commander
# 125
How can you hate Q?

The guy is simply the greatest plot device ever created.
Lt. Commander
# 126
Quote:
I'll guess you quit then in +/- 45 days when the announced content patch comes out ?

Don't go. :p
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enscar View Post
What if he gave you special powers and you got to go all medievil on his ass?
Q was a writer's copout in the show. Wrote yourself into a sticky situation with no logical way of getting out of it? . . . POOF. Here's Q to snap his fingers.

I would take Q and round up all the Bajoran Prophets and send them all to Star Wars. Let's see him pull his tricks on Vader. He's got no sense of humor.
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Oh while you devs are working, if you got any spare time in that 2 hours, throw in a first officer, bridge onscreen 3D image to mirror your previous location, collision damage, Data, ability to travel through sector space via the bridge view....... and the deathstar, near sol docking station would be nice. Ta.
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Q was a writer's copout in the show. Wrote yourself into a sticky situation with no logical way of getting out of it? . . . POOF. Here's Q to snap his fingers.

I would take Q and round up all the Bajoran Prophets and send them all to Star Wars. Let's see him pull his tricks on Vader. He's got no sense of humor.
When I get worked up into my "the ending of Battlestar Galactica was not a deus ex machina, you twits!" arguments, I always point to the Wormhole Aliens bailing out Sisko by destroying the Jem'Hadar fleet as an actual deus ex machina.

Good times.
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-02-2010, 04:03 AM
TY for the message
Cool ya included the Europeans makes us feel less Alien :p
Copy/paste or personal i don't really care but i love to get a warning or just a message it makes us feel we are part of STO
Closed Thread