Lt. Commander
# 141 Not true for me...
02-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.O.
You could order from same retailer as I did. I did reminder it for all players from Europe. There are UK retailers offering electronic version. BTW DLGamer does sell to UK.

I noted that Nerfhearder1979 sounds a bit trollish . All specials are activated when you redeem you key. I didn't need wait a bit I think Euro-players have advantage against US for STO, because I got my key 1AM today so it will be 9 hours before any US player get his own key. I was able redeem from c-store all my specials 5 hours ago. If someone did order boxed version then it is his own fault becaude he need wait for shipment. Of coarse shipmen take some time before you can get your hands on key to redeem it.

Don't blame Cryptic on this, blame companies who des sell boxed version in age of internet and electronic distribution.
I woke up in the early this morning, here in the Eastern part of the US for me it is 7:11 am Feb 2nd, as I write this. I awoke at 6:00 am to find server maintenance. So I decided to check my email to see if my key from game stop was there and to my surprise, it was there and had been there for 3 hours. Delivery time on email was 3:16 AM Eastern Standard Time. I already put my key into my account, and set up my subscription with my debit card and am ready to play with my TOS Connie as soon as the server comes back online.

According to the FAQ, Pre-Order goodies will be available after your retail Pre-Order Key is activated and you log in.
Lt. Commander
# 142
02-02-2010, 04:17 AM
For the people who can't work out what the time is just go to google and type in gmt time. you don't even have to click on a link.

Though you'll probably get used to it. I instantly recognised 11am GMT as 10pm-midnight aussie time. sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 143
02-02-2010, 04:18 AM
patch is up.
Lt. Commander
# 144
02-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyakiThief
Though you'll probably get used to it. I instantly recognised 11pm GMT as 10pm-midnight aussie time. sigh.
10pm EAST? im in w.a trying to work it out because of day light savings were 3 hours behind EAST
Lt. Commander
# 145
02-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchiemara View Post
I woke up in the early this morning, here in the Eastern part of the US for me it is 7:11 am Feb 2nd, as I write this. I awoke at 6:00 am to find server maintenance. So I decided to check my email to see if my key from game stop was there and to my surprise, it was there and had been there for 3 hours. Delivery time on email was 3:16 AM Eastern Standard Time. I already put my key into my account, and set up my subscription with my debit card and am ready to play with my TOS Connie as soon as the server comes back online.

According to the FAQ, Pre-Order goodies will be available after your retail Pre-Order Key is activated and you log in.

Did you get 500 Cryptic points? If so you should forget your Connie. At least until Cryptic sort it out
Lt. Commander
# 146
02-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
The days of producing a game for the customers is gone - it's now all about minimal time minimal assets and maximum profit
The huge cost in terms of manpower and other resources might have something to do with this?
Quote:
Sometimes i am ashamed by the ignorance of some people these days, especially when i hail from the same country as they do.
Seriously get off your high horse. I didn't know the release date, although it does say it at on HMV's website in light grey, tiny writing. Yes I too am ashamed that people from my country didn't know the release date of a computer game about Star Trek.
Quote:
you will still be able to play untill the 5th-6th February as Cryptic have given everyone a grace period
Now that I've insulted you, fancy showing a link to that? I await the calls of "ignoramus" and "Burn him". :p
Lt. Commander
# 147
02-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.O.
I noted that Nerfhearder1979 sounds a bit trollish .
Let alone the fact that i typo'd my own username, but most certainly not a troll i can assure you, but then again that sounds like something a troll would say.............

I try not to sound like a troll but sometimes my opinions get the better of me and well, when that happens the brown stuff hits the fan .

Take everything i say with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lemon and you will never be offended by me.
Lt. Commander
# 148 Haven't been in game yet..
02-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myopic_Aardvark View Post
Did you get 500 Cryptic points? If so you should forget your Connie. At least until Cryptic sort it out
I just added my Retail Key. When I logged into the game at 2 am this morning I had nothing in my c-store. When I woke up at 6am, there was a message about 6am-8am est maintenance (3am-5am pst). So I have not been in the game after my retail key was added.

But the stuff will get sorted out. I already have a connie as my ship but not the TOS, and I can play with that til I get my collector's edition.

It's like having a 2010 Corvette to drive around in, and having a '68 stingray convertable sitting in your garage. It's still awesome and cool, but you don't drive it much so you don't put too many miles on it, but it's still cherry to own.
Lt. Commander
# 149
02-02-2010, 04:30 AM
Server is UP
Lt. Commander
# 150 Oh, to the devs...
02-02-2010, 04:32 AM
When will our special titles be added?

Just curious...

...and will we have to add them in-game ourselves or will this be an automatic change?
Closed Thread