Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 deluxe edtion items queries
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM
why does my chromodynamic armor not have a display mode?
why are my tos uniforms lacking female skirts?
what exactly IS my automated defense battery? i was led to beleive its a gun that gives a small firing attack

anyone know?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
why does my chromodynamic armor not have a display mode?
why are my tos uniforms lacking female skirts?
what exactly IS my automated defense battery? i was led to beleive its a gun that gives a small firing attack

anyone know?
No idea on armor. Skirts are a know issue that they are fixing.

Defense battery is a defense battery, not an attack. It's to shoot down missles, mines, etc, afaik. That's what I'm hoping at any rate, as that would be seriously useful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Oman, I forgot about the fifth type of battery
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:38 AM
You slot the Defense Battery into a Tactical Console slot and it adds +45 Plasma Damage to all Beam attacks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:40 AM
I honestly was bothered with the lack of items until I found out I can't even activate my DDE key. I'll check back later in this thread before I lose my mind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You slot the Defense Battery into a Tactical Console slot and it adds +45 Plasma Damage to all Beam attacks.
That is not what I was told when I ordered it.


"Automated Defense Battery
This ship item slots into the Tactical Console slot. Tactical Module that grants the ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range."

That's not translatable into "increased plasma damage".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-02-2010, 10:42 AM
okay thanks guys
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-02-2010, 10:43 AM
funny if you look at D2D preorder list now it says "ingame ship item" not "automated defense turret" like it used to
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
That is not what I was told when I ordered it.


"Automated Defense Battery
This ship item slots into the Tactical Console slot. Tactical Module that grants the ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range."

That's not translatable into "increased plasma damage".
I can only tell you what the item says in-game. Here's the actual text: "Directed Energy Distribution Manifold increases the damage of all starship beam weapons. 45 Plasma Damage."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 PM.