Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataenelas View Post
I can think of no other game that has had as many issues as ST:O has had at release.
two possiblities here

a) you have never played another MMO beside STO

or

b) you have very bad long term memory ...

lemme help you with games that were a lot worse at launch:

Warhammer ... you couldnt even register the game on their website ... let alone the flawed gameplay and mechanics that are partially still in place today

SWG ... the vets will know

WoW ... when the game launched in the US there were massive problems that only got addressed about 2 months after release ... luckily this didnt affect european customers cause we got it 6 months later ...

the list goes on and on ...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Let me get this theres a launch day patch coming and people are whining theres no items tied to the retail key yet????
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 02:26 AM
have you tired to look at the c-store? they might be in there.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 02:31 AM
I wouldn't get to worked up over anything just yet. It was confirmed and it also clearly says right on the advertisement that those uniforms do in fact include skirts. If they're not in at the moment, it's likely due to a graphical problem on the player models. Wait till the end of the day to get worried about it if you don't hear anything from a Dev on the issue.

The rest of you that are trolling for responses to get giddy over, stop being jerks.
Lt. Commander
# 15 No Reg Key from D2D UK Yet
02-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Not that it matters, as usual Cryptic has SCREWED us again.. promising stuff to get you to buy a certain preorder than screwing you on it. (Mini Skirts)

NOT SURPRISED in the least .. They seem to have a bad habit of screwing over people.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 02:45 AM
The game was just released, and it is a Mini Skirt, seriously, a Mini Skirt! If that is really your biggest complaint, then you either need to cancel and go play something else and call Cryptic Customer service about a refund, or you need to get a clue. Honestly, if the game exist forever without the stupid mini skirt and everything else good deal.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 02:49 AM
I agree,this really ticks me off.You people can say "If you don't like it go back to WoW" and such,but they WERE promised to us,and I think Cryptic should deliver.And you guys who act like it's some kind of sick fetish to want the TOS skirts really don't get it.Perhaps some of you don't care for TOS as much as us,but anyone who wants to be able to dress up like Uhura,or for those of us that wanted them for RP reasons kind of sucks.

But on the other hand before we all freak out to much I think we should wait and see if Cryptic patches is in later today.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
Well then why don't you go back to WoW and shut the hell up.
LIttle boy, you are so not worth my time.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 02:53 AM
have to agree, the way you have worded your problems will not get you any help. If memory serves these extra's will be granted at a certain time on feb 2nd, so maybe your to early. Concerns me the way you want these skirts in game, what are you expecting to see. very very creepy.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:

"TOS Costumes
Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes DO include mini-skirts!"

Another BALD-FACE LIE by Cryptic , but what else is new...
Closed Thread