Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 03:19 AM
OH GOD!!! NO MINI SKIRTS?!?!?! THE WORLD COMING TO AN ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol jesus christ people its a fcking skirt, get over your selfs, or go cry to your mommy
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corden
"honestly a cosmetic effect like a Mini Skirt, The last thing I personally want to see anyways and is even more reason for perverts and pedophiles to play this game."

perverts and pedophiles?Because of a mini skirt?!This is "Star Trek" do you really think this is the game Perverts are going to go to get there jollys,I mean really.Almost every MMO out there has more aluring outfits for a sicko.And you say "and is even more reason for perverts and pedophiles to play this game. " what else is there?You have to admit just because of skirts,do you think that all of the perverts out there are going to be like "Wow now I'm going to go play Startrek online"

Clearly you just don't understand the TOS fans.For me it has NOTHING to do with being perverted(which I am most DEFINTLY not.),I just really think it would be nice if I can have a character who dresses like uhura or one of the other female crue members.

Well I do understand from the point people paid for something and they aren't getting it, but honestly if it was promised, then more then likely the reason it is not in the game is because of a bug, that being said perverts are bound to be everywhere, I am sure some people are masking their real reason for being so burned up about it behind well " I am really just a Star Trek fan of TOS" right!!

Whatever floats your boat, but I think the fact the Mini Skirt serves no actual functional purpose other then how you look, and if that is you main reason for playing, I really hope Cryptic makes special severs for you.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2010, 03:28 AM
maybe we should wait for the game to offically release before we all hunt the devs to extinction... who knows this time tomoz we could has all the epic stuff we want.. gloves,skirts,crazy glowing things that cause pain.

Note: we only kill them after they let me play as a undine(8472).
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2010, 03:29 AM
I am pretty sure the launcher says that non-preorder/headstart players will be able to login to the game at 10am PST. One can only assume that all the bonuses will be available after then, and after retail codes have been applied.

Pretty sure the bit about retail codes being needed before claming the bonus items has been stated over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-02-2010, 03:31 AM
just to clarify...

YES:

i want the skirts cos im a pervert.plus i paid for it

Lt. Commander
# 36
02-02-2010, 03:33 AM
The game does not OFFICIALLY launch until a certain time. Your precious miniskirts will most probably be in after that time. RELAX people.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
just to clarify...

YES:

i want the skirts cos im a pervert.plus i paid for it

HAHAHA well see that wasn't so hard now was it

I am sure it will be in a patch. or man the torches
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdj717 View Post
The game does not OFFICIALLY launch until 9:00AM PST. RELAX people.
i thought it was 10, meh. either way. i also think the game aint properly live yet
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdj717 View Post
The game does not OFFICIALLY launch until 9:00AM PST. RELAX people.
It's only going to get worse now that the server is down and the exodus of rabid players is flooding the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-02-2010, 03:36 AM
I've seen some skirts in the game:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...02#post1866602

Maybe they just haven't got it into the character builder yet?

This is a big disappointment to hear people aren't getting the bonuses they were promised.
Closed Thread