Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
HAHAHA well see that wasn't so hard now was it


I am sure it will be in a patch. or man the torches
yea for sure.

but i can also say that some people will be using them for RP, and sentimental reasons. just not as many as people who wanna look up skirts .

and yes people, my borg camcorder eye patch, will get some upskirts of you!...better run when you see me lmao!



all joking aside, i think this will be sorted once cryptic wake up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
i thought it was 10, meh. either way. i also think the game aint properly live yet
It is 10am PST indeed. Sucks for us east coasters, unless headstart people can still play, which I believe we can.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
Well I do understand from the point people paid for something and they aren't getting it, but honestly if it was promised, then more then likely the reason it is not in the game is because of a bug, that being said perverts are bound to be everywhere, I am sure some people are masking their real reason for being so burned up about it behind well " I am really just a Star Trek fan of TOS" right!!

Whatever floats your boat, but I think the fact the Mini Skirt serves no actual functional purpose other then how you look, and if that is you main reason for playing, I really hope Cryptic makes special severs for you.
Trust me when I say it is NOT my main reason for playing and whether they add them or not has no effect as to whether I play the game,my sub will be going for a long time to come.

I just don't like your additude that if you want the TOS skirts your a perv.That is so closed minded.I think your reading way to far in to this.Maybe some people on these forums want them for sick reasons,but I can assure you that is not my reasoning.Ironicly I actually plan on wearing TNG outfits,I just think Cryptic should deliver on there promise.

And what really makes me laugh at you is,you say anyone who wants them is a perv,my sister wants to use them,and I think several girls will be angry they didn't add them in.There is already according to some girls a lack of "Girly" things in this game,getting rid of this really leaves nothing girly in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
02-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haplo8 View Post
It is 10am PST indeed. Sucks for us east coasters, unless headstart people can still play, which I believe we can.
yea im sure the head-start code lets you play untill the 8th. or somthing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
02-02-2010, 04:39 AM
Retail key is all that is needed for bonus items not Feb 2nd 10am PST. They probably forgot to code it right. www.dlgamer.us is where most people that already have there stuff got the Digital Copy from. They are in France acccording to the rep I spoke with and we got our keys at 10pm EST last night.

I care more about Mini skirt then skill cap lol. I am married and perfectly normal but come on. TOS Mini skirt. Lets get real that is the best thing since pie came out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
02-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corden
Trust me when I say it is NOT my main reason for playing and whether they add them or not has no effect as to whether I play the game,my sub will be going for a long time to come.

I just don't like your additude that if you want the TOS skirts your a perv.That is so closed minded.I think your reading way to far in to this.Maybe some people on these forums want them for sick reasons,but I can assure you that is not my reasoning.Ironicly I actually plan on wearing TNG outfits,I just think Cryptic should deliver on there promise.

And what really makes me laugh at you is,you say anyone who wants them is a perv,my sister wants to use them,and I think several girls will be angry they didn't add them in.There is already according to some girls a lack of "Girly" things in this game,getting rid of this really leaves nothing girly in.



Well I kind of hope it doesn't really matter what sex you are, yes i can see your point, but honestly if my daughter is wanting to dress in mini skirts on a game, i think i might like to know what purpose that would serve or why that would need to be in the game, but honestly young girls are young girls, or anybody else who wants what they paid for is non of my business.

All the same, yes I am aware some might just like the novelty of it, in any case happy Mini Skirts to you!


I think the Mirrors on Shoes is probably going to come next, or maybe even slaver girl uniform with a whip eh?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
02-02-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
Well I kind of hope it doesn't really matter what sex you are, yes i can see your point, but honestly if my daughter is wanting to dress in mini skirts on a game, i think i might like to know what purpose that would serve or why that would need to be in the game, but honestly young girls are young girls, or anybody else who wants what they paid for is non of my business.

All the same, yes I am aware some might just like the novelty of it, in any case happy Mini Skirts to you!


I think the Mirrors on Shoes is probably going to come next, or maybe even slaver girl uniform with a whip eh?
i'll buy it! <- i think ill add that to my sig once they fix my borg.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
02-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
or maybe even slaver girl uniform with a whip eh?
That'll be Orion female only.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
02-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorgEmpire
I'm freaked out or ****ed because I paid 60$ for this feature and I didn't get it when I could have just stuck with the amazon copy.
You paid $60 to get a cartoon miniskirt... ouch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
02-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorofAsgard View Post
That'll be Orion female only.
No Way Worf in a Mini Skirt and Whip.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 AM.