Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
02-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzalodi View Post
You paid $60 to get a cartoon miniskirt... ouch.
it's called pervertisis.

i have it too
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
02-02-2010, 04:03 AM
even if I don't care that much about it -- if Crypic says we get miniskits on the exclusives page, we have to get the miniskirts. Promised is promised.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
02-02-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
No Way Worf in a Mini Skirt and Whip.
*shudders* Even the Borg do not wish to see such images.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
02-02-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corden
Trust me when I say it is NOT my main reason for playing and whether they add them or not has no effect as to whether I play the game,my sub will be going for a long time to come.

I just don't like your attitude that if you want the TOS skirts your a perv.That is so closed minded.I think your reading way to far in to this.Maybe some people on these forums want them for sick reasons,but I can assure you that is not my reasoning.Ironically I actually plan on wearing TNG outfits,I just think Cryptic should deliver on there promise.

And what really makes me laugh at you is,you say anyone who wants them is a perv,my sister wants to use them,and I think several girls will be angry they didn't add them in.There is already according to some girls a lack of "girly" things in this game,getting rid of this really leaves nothing girly in.
Agreed.

But, ya know, it's en vogue to get on here and spew random generalizations about people.

I probably won't be using a character with a skirt unless it's a bridge officer, but since it was part of the advertisement initially, I believe that Cryptic should honor the original deal. Rather than one's reasons for wanting the uniform option available in the first place, the focus of the topic should be the fact that it was an item that was initially touted as a facet of the DDE version of the game.

It's the principle of the matter.

EDIT:

And, yeah, I'm well aware of the fact that, theoretically, this uniform option will be added when the servers come back up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
02-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorgEmpire
You people seem to think that the dde was my only copy!

I'm freaked out or ****ed because I paid 60$ for this feature and I didn't get it when I could have just stuck with the amazon copy.

I paid for multiple preorders. Amazon didn't have a dde version.

Since I didn't get my Connie nor the miniskirt it basically was a wasted $60 for a stupid 30days added to my already 30days from amazon copy.

Maybe if cryptic just gave me 4 months of game time then it would have been no biggie.
If you look in the C-Store when the game is up you'll see an option to unlock special features. You need to unlock them per-character to gain access to them. They don't automatically unlock for you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
02-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derkesthai View Post
even if I don't care that much about it -- if Crypic says we get miniskits on the exclusives page, we have to get the miniskirts. Promised is promised.
Promised after launch, which is still 6 hours away.

Selective understanding for the win.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
02-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisha
Agreed.

But, ya know, it's en vogue to get on here and spew random generalizations about people.

I probably won't be using a character with a skirt unless it's a bridge officer, but since it was part of the advertisement initially, I believe that Cryptic should honor the original deal. Rather than one's reasons for wanting the uniform option available in the first place, the focus of the topic should be the fact that it was an item that was initially touted as a facet of the DDE version of the game.

It's the principle of the matter.


No whatever I or anyone else thinks, don't get me wrong I don't care if they offered transexual playable Kulcan, Klingon/Vulcan charectors, if you paid for it, I agree YOu should get it, but I do think that it not showing up right away after that was the general point of a specific purchase, the fact it is NOT in game at the moment i am sure is just error they will fix.

just suprised at the angry mob that as formed and the torches already being lite, hehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
02-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakonna View Post
No whatever I or anyone else thinks, don't get me wrong I don't care if they offered transexual playable Kulcan, Klingon/Vulcan charectors, if you paid for it, I agree YOu should get it, but I do think that it not showing up right away after that was the general point of a specific purchase, the fact it is NOT in game at the moment i am sure is just error they will fix.

just suprised at the angry mob that as formed and the torches already being lite, hehe
Well, it's going to get worse before it gets better, I'd venture to say. Heh.

And to quote myself from above:

And, yeah, I'm well aware of the fact that, theoretically, this uniform option will be added when the servers come back up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
02-02-2010, 04:14 AM
This thread is made of win, indeed.

if the game is to be released on the second of february, 10 am PST, there is still some time before the game is officially released (it's only something like 4am right now, I think), and as such, there is still time before you should claim those bonuses.

And calling Cryptic liars is not a smart move, especially since they did not lie to us, even once, since the release of CO.

they did communication mistakes, yes, but they never lied.

Caveat emptor, though, people should learn to read, and to be patient.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
02-02-2010, 04:15 AM
__________________________________________________ _______________

CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ _______________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:29 AM.