Lt. Commander
I know a bunch of people are unhappy with the 2 new playable races in the C-Store, but this isn't a post related to that. I really want character slots, costume slots and maybe some vanity pets. Can we get an ETA on that? Pretty please.

I am a man with altitis. Help me feed my addiction, Cryptic/Atari.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeruleanSentinel View Post
I know a bunch of people are unhappy with the 2 new playable races in the C-Store, but this isn't a post related to that. I really want character slots, costume slots and maybe some vanity pets. Can we get an ETA on that? Pretty please.

I am a man with altitis. Help me feed my addiction, Cryptic/Atari.
Please.....the game is not even released yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
The game is out and characters and costumes are not something I can grab in the C-Store...am I allowed to ask now, Catbite?

I would like to mentioning that with the deluxe digital edition of the game several character costume options are available, so my request for additional costume slots stems from that. Also with 3 classifications of occupation and 2 factions it would be stellar to know the eta on this set of options. ESPECIALLY the costume slots since we already have characters that we might like use these costume options on...but not all the time. (MIRROR UNIVERSE CERULEAN NEEDS COSTUME SLOTS!)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
EDIT: How does one delete a post? I posted this comment here thinking I was responding in another thread. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I'd give it 30-60 days before extra character slots are available (cryptic will need to sort out the pre-order soup sandwiches going on atm). Once Cryptic feels confident that the bugs are squased I would expect to just simply see a news post about this and the items for sale in the cstore.