Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 421
*Costume Import Export option is not available

*a limited amount of uniform costumes, not all are available even if displayed on the drop down
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 945
# 2
12-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
not all are available even if displayed on the drop down
Thanks for the report. Can you point me to some specific examples?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,702
# 3
12-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Since Foundry editing came back up many more options appeared in the ground costume creator. If you click on chest, say, it lists pretty much every chest costume option available in the main game, however when you click on those, they don't change anything, it just keeps what costume option you had before. The only options that work are the ones that have always worked.

We had a thread going on this in the general Foundry forum named "Khan's costume parts listen in the Foundry" but it's now labeled "moved" and when i click it, it says I'm not authorized to view it.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 4
12-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Thanks for the report. Can you point me to some specific examples?
How about just adding all current in game outfits to the foundry for us to play with?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,100
# 5
12-19-2013, 02:17 PM
I tinkered a bit.... apparently Klingon male aliens can wear a Romulan vest..... but.... the V part is empty, there's a hole where his chest should be.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 12-19-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 945
# 6
12-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,702
# 7
12-20-2013, 10:18 AM
These non-working options don't appear for all factions and races. I was working with Starfleet human males and females last night and didn't see any of them.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 945
# 8
12-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
These non-working options don't appear for all factions and races. I was working with Starfleet human males and females last night and didn't see any of them.
Good to know, thanks.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 421
# 9
01-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Thanks for the report. Can you point me to some specific examples?
I apologize for the late response, The feature went away to load costumes into the Foundry from the character creator, it is just not fun to spend the time to remake all of the characters and toons. and we had access to almost all costumes and that has went away at least on the FED side. Now we have no import from the creator and very few costume choices, and it would be nice if we had other characters look alikes to of Admirals who are mission givers, Quinn, Etc.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do Crypticfrost
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,100
# 10
01-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
I apologize for the late response, The feature went away to load costumes into the Foundry from the character creator, it is just not fun to spend the time to remake all of the characters and toons. and we had access to almost all costumes and that has went away at least on the FED side. Now we have no import from the creator and very few costume choices, and it would be nice if we had other characters look alikes to of Admirals who are mission givers, Quinn, Etc.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do Crypticfrost
I like to take the approach of screenshotting sliders and recreating it with those sliders as a guide. It's not as quick as costume import, but the results are worth it. Admiral Quinn
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:14 AM.