Career Officer
# 1 Understanding Dyson Rep
01-17-2014, 07:13 AM
... cause I haven't got a clue here

For Omega, Nukara and Mol'Rhian Rep (cause Mol'Rhian Rep sounds a lot better than Romulan Rep) it's a simple climb. You've two projects you can run simultaneously that require marks, expertise, and a mix of ground and space commodities.

With Dyson Rep ... I haven't the foggiest.

Anyone care to help a fellow gamer out with an explanation?
Rihannsu
# 2
01-17-2014, 07:18 AM
You still have just 2 projects, a day one and an hour one. The hour one gives you more rep/hour but just for 1 hour. You can not run duplicates of either of them. When you are playing the game do your 1 hour just like you would your resource tribbles. The one hour thing takes marks the other takes commendations.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Republic Veteran
# 3
01-17-2014, 07:19 AM
it's the same as the others. two projects, one gives 2,500 xp, requires a dyson commendation to start and is 20 hours long. the other is a 1 hour long nets you 150 xp, and requires dyson marks some EC and Expertise.

the only major difference is the fact they got rid of all the item inputs and dropped it to just markes and currency.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 4
01-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Dyson is even easier than the other reps.

First project just need 1 Dyson Commendation to run it for 2500 exp (5000 if you have the sponsorship token). You can get a comm just by running any mission in the sphere or from one of the Dyson PVE queue missions. No need for anything else, just the 1 comm every 20 hours.

The second project gives I think 150 exp but can be done every hour. That one needs 20 marks, some EC, and some expertise I think.

Also anytime you start an exp project, you get a crate that has a random item from the rep stores in it.

I find it far easier to do than the other reps.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Rihannsu
# 5
01-17-2014, 07:22 AM
If you are short on time you can do one spire run and that will get you your one daily commendation and usually enough marks to do your daily.

The best way to do marks and commendations is the ground battlezone, the full list of 4 missions (you get one each time the first times), grants you 1 commendation, lots of marks and lots of dilithium. If you have friends go with a whole team.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Rihannsu
# 6
01-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Dyson is even easier than the other reps.

First project just need 1 Dyson Commendation to run it for 2500 exp (5000 if you have the sponsorship token). You can get a comm just by running any mission in the sphere or from one of the Dyson PVE queue missions. No need for anything else, just the 1 comm every 20 hours.

The second project gives I think 150 exp but can be done every hour. That one needs 20 marks, some EC, and some expertise I think.

Also anytime you start an exp project, you get a crate that has a random item from the rep stores in it.

I find it far easier to do than the other reps.
Much easier and levels cheaper.
Career Officer
# 7
01-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Oh I forgot! There's also a project you can run that gives you 5 comms. It costs 350 marks. If you don't have time to play every day (or just don't want to) then you can go earn 350 marks and get a bunch of comms in one go. That way you don't really have to do daily missions if you don't want to. You'll be set for the next 5 days.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 8
01-17-2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Oh I forgot! There's also a project you can run that gives you 5 comms. It costs 350 marks. If you don't have time to play every day (or just don't want to) then you can go earn 350 marks and get a bunch of comms in one go. That way you don't really have to do daily missions if you don't want to. You'll be set for the next 5 days.
Biggest bang for your buck right there, I had all the comms I needed from tier 0-5 just by spending a few days collecting marks and spending them on this project.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Career Officer
# 9
01-17-2014, 09:24 AM
... just done the Breech, over an hour for a 15 minute mission for 60 marks. I want to shoot someone. There were only three of us at the end, everyone else quit. Great start!
Empire Veteran
# 10
01-17-2014, 09:28 AM
IMO the Dyson rep is by far the most player friendly rep of them all and I hope that the other reps are reworked to match how the Dyson rep is setup.