Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
There is no wrath of kahn uniform for me to select at the tailor or when I make a new character.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Its in there now, but only if you make a female toon, hopefuly it will be added to male toons as well, it looks bad-A!

It works now
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scryer02 View Post
Its in there now, but only if you make a female toon, hopefuly it will be added to male toons as well, it looks bad-A!

It works now
same here, can have it on females but not male. It's sexist
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Yep - no WOK uniform available for my male Captain to change into.

Haven't tried to change my female Captain into it yet.

The TOS uniforms are cool though.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Same problem, I can use the WoK uniform if I go to make a female toon but it wont let you as a male character. On the plus side the DS9 / TNG costumes are finally showing up.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-02-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't access my WoK uniform either...Pretty annoying. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Wanted to post this in the TOS Uniform thread but a mod closed it although the problem wasn't sovled. Thanks. Because this thread is about problems with uniforms too I've decided to post it here:

Quote:
For me it was more important that I finally got my Constitution Ship than these TOS uniforms - but still I want them too. I want to waer the proper unforms for every ship:

TOS Enterprise - TOS Uniforms
Constitution Class Refit - Wrath of Khan Admiral Uniform
Galaxy Class - TNG Uniform
and so on

Thats why I wanted the TOS uniforms and this includes the mini skirt.
To quote the Pre-Order page here: http://www.startrekonline.com/exclusives

Quote:
TOS Costumes
Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes do include mini-skirts!
So please give us what you've promised.
Lt. Commander
# 38 Wrath of Khan Admiral Uniform
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Have you guys tried to log out then back in?
I had a similar issue after I acivated my Steam retail key, my Wrath of Khan uniform was nowhere to be found.
I logged out, then back in, talked to the guy that customizes clothing on Earth Dock and behold there it was, for a price of about 330 credits.

Hope this helped.

Have fun!
^_^
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riac17 View Post
Have you guys tried to log out then back in?
I had a similar issue after I acivated my Steam retail key, my Wrath of Khan uniform was nowhere to be found.
I logged out, then back in, talked to the guy that customizes clothing on Earth Dock and behold there it was, for a price of about 330 credits.

Hope this helped.

Have fun!
^_^
I'll try when I get home from work, but I had that code in there since I bought the Season 3 bluray set back in December. I submitted a ticket on that issue (As well as requesting free renames from my ships that I want to put the "NX designation on).
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-02-2010, 12:50 PM
well....i'll probably makea mirror mirror Klingon...so that means he's actually a good guy.