Lt. Commander
# 41
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Got mine. Cryptic, the pants are grey even when set to black....should fix that. It can wait till you get other things done like Klingon content and bugs fixed...just make sure you put it on your to do list.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
I have it now in the tailor, so you all may want to check
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrem View Post
I have it now in the tailor, so you all may want to check
Awesome. Hopefully the issue's been resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-02-2010, 12:36 PM
I have it ony my LtC, and teste it out with a new toon - both male and female have it. Atm, Iīm only wearing the WoK pants with the TOS Shirt, doesnīt look bad...the only thing that bothers me is that those uniforms canīt be equipped on BOs (yet?), although they seem to be meant to (they appear in the selection list, after all...)

I know there are way more important things to take care of, but sometimes itīs those little things that matter most to the fans. However, since Cryptic seem to be aware of the problem, Iīm sure those things wil be adressed shortly.

And yes, the uniform *does* look badass, just imagine your whole bridge crew in it - aaah, glorious...
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
This issue should be resolved now, as some of you have already posted.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-02-2010, 12:38 PM
So, can the colors on the WoK uniform be changed? I'm assuming yes, but...
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
yes, and when you select white for primary, it glows in the dark.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
They can be changed freely.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-02-2010, 01:23 PM
OK, I got my admiral's uniform, for both male and female. It's good that it was sorted out. The default colours are a bit weird, but it's easily fixed. I am, however, disappointed with the com badge situation. If you choose to use a regular com badge with the outfit, and not the WOK badge, you can only get a standard com badge - no split between command, engineering or science. And you can't have rank insignia either
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu9812 View Post
OK, I got my admiral's uniform, for both maile and female. It's good that it was sorted out. The default colours are a bit weird, but it's easily fixed. I am, however, disappointed with the com badge situation. If you choose to use a regular com badge with the outfit, and not the WOK badge, you can only get a standard com badge - no split between command, engineering or science. And you can't rank insignia either
the wok uniform uses special insignia, just like the tng, so they might be patched in later.

as far as com badges go, i am kinda annoyed that having tos and wok does not allow you to use all of the different badges on all outfits.