Lt. Commander
# 51
02-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBunny
the wok uniform uses special insignia, just like the tng, so they might be patched in later.

as far as com badges go, i am kinda annoyed that having tos and wok does not allow you to use all of the different badges on all outfits.
My suspicion is that this uniform is pretty much how it's intended to be but if they do a movie OFFICER uniform (no sleeve ridges) then it should have rank variations.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
The WoK pants are strange in that you cannot make them black - only grey. Anyone else have this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes, gray pants only when they should be black. The belt buckle should be gold, too - it is dark silver and unchangeable. Finally, the WOK chest insignia should be a light green background...that option is not available, nor are rank insignia.

I also cannot outift my bridge crew in it. This should be an option - that is the POINT of having a uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
just a question but for the
twok and maybe other uniforms did people go to the C store and accept or take it or whatever they have it marked as? it was under the second tab for me last night before i logged off and i was able to add it to my main character didn't work for Boffs though
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usna2k View Post
Yes, gray pants only when they should be black. The belt buckle should be gold, too - it is dark silver and unchangeable. Finally, the WOK chest insignia should be a light green background...that option is not available, nor are rank insignia.

I also cannot outift my bridge crew in it. This should be an option - that is the POINT of having a uniform.
The buckle is changeable but it's tied to the sleeve stripes and shoulder rank pin.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-02-2010, 03:04 PM
So, anyone else has the problem that you cant outfit your bridge officers with the WoK Uniform, but others can? At least one member of my fleet has all his officers outfittet with it. But somehow, i cant. I can chosse it from the list but it wont stick to my officers in the costume changer. Anything i can do about this? Is this a known issue?
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconeeFalconee
So, anyone else has the problem that you cant outfit your bridge officers with the WoK Uniform, but others can? At least one member of my fleet has all his officers outfittet with it. But somehow, i cant. I can chosse it from the list but it wont stick to my officers in the costume changer. Anything i can do about this? Is this a known issue?
I can't equip my bridge officers with either the WOK or TOS uniforms. They're in the drop-down list in the tailor, but they're automatically deselected when I click on them.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm a uniform freak - have Mirror Universe, TOS & Wrath of Khan. I'm not pleased with any of them but at least with WoK they actually designed pants for the set. However, the grey pants doesn't cut the mustard.

ALL these purchased uniforms need work imo. I'd seriously love to know from the devs if all these uniform sets will be improved in the coming months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu9812 View Post
I can't equip my bridge officers with either the WOK or TOS uniforms. They're in the drop-down list in the tailor, but they're automatically deselected when I click on them.
I have this bug too... *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-06-2010, 07:09 PM
I dont see the admiral uniform either just the normal uniform that everyone gets also the skirt from the WoLK uniform is missing, and yes it does exist Uhura and a few other officers wore it