Lt. Commander
# 21 Damn Straight!
02-02-2010, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaako-trax
Can i just say a BIG thank you to all of the Cryptic studio staff and any other partys involved in the making this game we have all longed of this and now its here THANK YOU
This is the most fun I've had in years. Great game. THANK YOU!

A Very Happy Customer!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 03:53 AM
To all who answered me. I dont mean that in a content/design way, I mean that there is very little hope of the servers staying up for very long

Id give it at least 2 days.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
Theres also a good chance this could go all right
No one ever remembers when things go right. But OH will they remember the occasional times the poop hits the fan! And, of course, that will be the 'norm' they talk about.

Btw, folks? I do believe Claydermunch was being sarcastic.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
The game is standard MMo fare . Nothing new but its Star Trek so its going to pass the time for a few months and you never know it might get some interesting story stuff .

Im not a fan of these baby MMos tbh really. MMos that are not really MMo's . You can do everythign yourself and dont have to inviolve anyone else to achieve anything . Thats hardly an MMo in my book. Bit sad IMHO that all online gameing is now tempered for the "I want" "I cant " brigade .

The game is ok though for a no thought no brainer thrash . Wouldnt play it if it wasnt Star Trek , but hey.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Okay...
02-02-2010, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread73 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
So if you like the game you paid for.. You're a suckup... But if you complain about it, predict it's going to crash and burn, and generally express negativity... You are in someway enlightened?

I love the game. It's Star Trek. Paid for two life subs, 2 ce's, 2 de, hehe, for all the goodies and extras! Heck even bought a copy from Wallmart for the extra 500 skill points.

Wouldn't waste my money on a game I didn't ENJOY!

A VEry Happy Customer!
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Here's to a smooth-ish official launch.
Lt. Commander
# 27 What? I mean, WHAT?
02-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruAde View Post
The game is standard MMo fare . Nothing new but its Star Trek so its going to pass the time for a few months and you never know it might get some interesting story stuff .

Im not a fan of these baby MMos tbh really. MMos that are not really MMo's . You can do everythign yourself and dont have to inviolve anyone else to achieve anything . Thats hardly an MMo in my book. Bit sad IMHO that all online gameing is now tempered for the "I want" "I cant " brigade .

The game is ok though for a no thought no brainer thrash . Wouldnt play it if it wasnt Star Trek , but hey.
Read this, YOU! And see how crazy you sound... "I'll play it but I'll never be happy playing it..." OMG, are you serious?

Anywho, as a Star Ship Captain you better be able to solo... YOU ARE A STARSHIP CAPTAIN! In Star Trek, you never saw the Enterprise need other ships to do Everything!

Lol... Follow the lore.

A Very Happy Customer.
Lt. Commander
MMOs dont fail they just boring and players move on to another game. Already players are complaining that the missions all look the same. But dont worry Atari will come out with an expansion that will hold your attention and cost you more money.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruAde View Post

It's cryptic. Cryptic make games for casual players. Understand that? or are you after a perma ban?
Lt. Commander
Thats what they said about SWG. I hope this game does better.