Ensign
# 1 Foundry Slot Purchasing
12-30-2013, 04:53 PM
I was earlier trying to buy a foundry project slot, but when I clicked to buy it, the pop-up box was blank and I could only cancel the purchase. I have enough refined dilithium for it. I would much appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fix this.
No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich
Captain
# 2
12-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftershock98 View Post
I was earlier trying to buy a foundry project slot, but when I clicked to buy it, the pop-up box was blank and I could only cancel the purchase. I have enough refined dilithium for it. I would much appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fix this.
Have you created a toon to use for testing your missions?
Ensign
# 3
12-31-2013, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Have you created a toon to use for testing your missions?
I can't, it says character creation is disabled because I don't have a Foundry Project Slot, but I can't purchase one because the pop-up box is blank and only let's me cancel my purchase.
Career Officer
# 4
01-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftershock98 View Post
I can't, it says character creation is disabled because I don't have a Foundry Project Slot, but I can't purchase one because the pop-up box is blank and only let's me cancel my purchase.
Now this is only if you have never used the foundry before.
The First Time you have to buy the Slots First, then you create the Character.

Now I have no idea what the problem is, but first i would ask that you try again as they did server mantainence this morning and it might have fixed it.

Now second when you say you have all the dilithium needed, is it all on one toon, i have known many people whothink having amounts on three toons all added together meeting the requirements will work. It Doesn't, make sure you have one toon that has enough dilithium
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Is this still an issue?
Ensign
# 6
01-09-2014, 07:44 AM
It is no longer an issue, I just waited a few hours and then tried again and I was allowed to buy a foundry slot. Thanks to everyone who commented