Captain
I ran "Bait and Switch" with a friend last night to see how it handled with multiple players. It went pretty well but there's a part where you do something technobabbly to jam the enemy's transmissions. This creates an FX - Static Interference 01 asset that disappears when the fight ends.

My friend was flying an Obelisk, and his hangar pets (Advanced Obelisk Swarmers) completely froze due to the interference asset. They would launch and then park themselves in space (naturally, with no shields thanks to the interference). After it disappeared, they stayed parked, but he got them back after we went to the next map.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer

Quote:
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-28-2013, 08:11 AM
Hmm, I wonder if this is limited to the Foundry, or if this occurs on cryptic maps that use the affect as well.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 3
12-29-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 View Post
Hmm, I wonder if this is limited to the Foundry, or if this occurs on cryptic maps that use the affect as well.
I know Vault Ensnared uses the effect. I wonder if we can marshal some players for a test.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer

Quote:
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.
Rihannsu
# 4
12-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Mebbe. Actually, one of my missions has it... Wait... not sure if TAS Redux is up....

Well, I just flew an Obelisk through it and my swarmers behaved normally.... although normal for a swarmer is apparently eating warp core breaches constantly....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 12-29-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
01-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Under investigation. Thanks for the report.