Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.35

General:
  • Resolved an issue which was making the Tal'Kyr invisible with the support vessel and shuttle versions.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Are there any known bugs still alive, like faw?
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
# 3
01-08-2014, 03:39 PM
So we get a fix for the half dozen people who fly a D'Kyr still but we get to wait atleast another week for the FAW crippling bug to be fixed. We are now over 2 months with you people being unable to fix FAW.
Fed Fleet: Kodiak Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20) | KDF Fleet: Imperial Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20)
Commander
# 4
01-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john98837 View Post
So we get a fix for the half dozen people who fly a D'Kyr still but we get to wait atleast another week for the FAW crippling bug to be fixed. We are now over 2 months with you people being unable to fix FAW.
Absolutely mental isn't it. Mental.

Valdus | Charn | Costello | Typhus | Thyran
Captain
# 5
01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Still waiting for the graphics bug to actually be addressed.

Cant reproduce you say, but look at the forums once, hundreds of people have the issue. Probably more like thousands.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Lieutenant
# 6
01-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Still waiting for the graphics bug to actually be addressed.

Cant reproduce you say, but look at the forums once, hundreds of people have the issue. Probably more like thousands.
Indeed, this and the FAW bug are around for too long in my opinion.
Captain
# 7
01-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Graphics bug seems to creep up after you have left the game running for a couple days, not closing it every day just logging off, at least that's when I get it.
Fed Fleet: Kodiak Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20) | KDF Fleet: Imperial Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20)
Republic Veteran
# 8
01-08-2014, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen one of these ships in-game for months now, close to a YEAR. In fact I discarded mine because of continual graphical glitches.

We have far more game breaking bugs... Memory leaks at ESD causing graphical issues. We have the uniform slot issue. Should I mention FAW? Yep still broken. There are glitches throughout the original progression missions. Problems with STFs, grind-maps and chat is still broken.

Yet... somehow this gets pushed to the top of the pile and is worthy of a solo-issue patch?

The mind boggles. It simply boggles. WHO if anyone sets bug-priority over there? I'd like them to step forward and explain this. Why does my tool-tray reset itself at random (still, four seasons now)? And why is a glitch on a ship that is no longer relevant to the game considered a priority?
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
# 9
01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
if your going to fix a ship how about doing the mogh class ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img34/9245/wa7z.jpg
Commander
# 10
01-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john98837 View Post
Could be worse. It could be a bug that's just about as old but presumably much easier to fix, (likely just the restoration of a trigger at a certain set of coordinates for a menu for an area transition to pop up) but which affects every single player in an entire faction regardless of their weapon/skill loadout.