Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.32

General:
  • Resolved an issue that could cause veteran characters to get combat EV suits of the wrong faction.
  • Voth Bulwark Cruiser: Resolved an issue that prevented players from buying Advanced Voth Heavy Fighters from the Dilithium Store if the player owned the Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser.
  • Voth Shoulder Pads:
    • Resolved an issue that was causing the Voth Shoulder pads to not be available for Klingon females.
    • Resolved an issue where Romulan females were missing the left shoulder pad.
  • Dilithium Mine Fleet Holding: Resolved an issue that prevented faction specific Hangar Pets in the Dilithium Store from receiving Dilithium Discounts from the Fleet Dilithium Mine holding.
  • The search button in the Exchange will now be disabled if the name is unspecified, Any Rank and Any Quality are chosen, and the Item Type is set to All. The button will have a tooltip in that case.
  • Added new icons for the antiproton beam arrays and transphasic chroniton torpedo launcher on the Voth Bastion Flight Deck Cruiser and Voth Palisade Science Vessel.
  • Added unique trait icons for the Voth Bridge officer traits: Suspended Animation and Bio-Organic Sedative.

Known Issues:
  • The hourly event system is not working.
  • Fire at Will does not Crit.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-03-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-03-2014, 02:09 PM
I want to kick in an open door.

The hourly event system is still not working.

EDIT: Fire at Will still does not Crit.

Just kidding, guys! You do good work, hehehe
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 01-03-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-03-2014, 02:11 PM
No fix for faw crith yet boo
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Should have another section under Known Issues: it should say Will Never be Fixed: rofl
Career Officer
# 5
01-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Can we also add to "Known Issues":

- Voth Recovering from vaporization.
Commander
# 6
01-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.32

Known Issues:
  • The hourly event system is not working.
  • Fire at Will does not Crit.
So, I guess the KDF costumes issue is no longer an issue, or henceforth being ignored?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-03-2014, 03:48 PM
so 2 game-breaking buggs not fixed...
And yes, for me hourly event (bonus fleet mark hours) not working is game-breaking, losing +600 fm's a hour.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Lieutenant
# 8
01-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
Can we also add to "Known Issues":

- Voth Recovering from vaporization.
All the enemy mobs can do that though, since vaporization is just cosmetic. You just see the Voth do it more because they heal themselves more frequently than the other factions.
Commander
# 9
01-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1970 View Post
so 2 game-breaking buggs not fixed...
And yes, for me hourly event (bonus fleet mark hours) not working is game-breaking, losing +600 fm's a hour.
I'd like to know how your farming at that kind of rate. If your making 600 bonus marks an hour thats gotta be an insane base amount.
Career Officer
# 10
01-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrnwyn View Post
All the enemy mobs can do that though, since vaporization is just cosmetic. You just see the Voth do it more because they heal themselves more frequently than the other factions.
Indeed. Federation Combat Medic NPCs are known to be able to resuscitate a Vaporized Ally.