Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
This all comes from the site Latino Review, so I have no clue if it's based in facts or all just rumors.

Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert!

Ok I got that out of the way. so here are 11 tidbits of info, that may or may not be true for the next up coming superman movie:

(Did I mention the movie was pushed back to get the story right? )

Ok

Here

Is

The Reported

info

for

ma

tion

?The main villains are Lex Luthor and new-addition Metallo.

?Batman forms a United Nations-type organization to stop Superman from destroying another city, after Metropolis was flattened in Man of Steel.

?Aquaman is in it, but he is not called Aquaman. He?s introduced because the world engine from Man of Steel caused problems for fish and other creatures in the ocean.

?Wonder Woman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.

?Lex Luthor spends most of the film in the shadows, serving as a manipulator. He does not get much face time with Superman.

?Robin does feature into Batman?s history, and apparently betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them.

?The Batcave is ?super cool looking,? and the Batmobile has a similar look to the design Tim Burton used in his Batman films.

?Part of the plot revolves around Lois Lane investigating Lex Luthor.

?Metallo ?kills? Clark. No more details on what that, exactly, means.

?The Daily Planet is purchased by Lex Luthor, who plans to use it to further his goals in the PR arena.

?The film ends with Superman living in exile, and the Justice League established as a government-approved superhero team.

Again this is from:

http://latino-review.com/2014/01/sup...e-plot-rumors/
Rihannsu
# 2
01-22-2014, 08:55 AM
I guess this means it's either Grayson or Jason. Grayson later becomes Nightwing after he decides that he doesn't want to be Batman's minion anymore. Jason.... was always borderline evil, and (in the comics) got killed because he did something stupid... something Batman told him NOT to do.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
01-22-2014, 03:24 PM
This info feels pastiche in its entirety. I'm puzzled by the idea of Batman forming a United Nations type organization. Bats is usually a loner, and doesn't even like to hang out with the Justice League as often as his teammates do.
Captain
# 4
01-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Hm... who's next? Darkseid cameo perhaps? An appearance from the Question maybe? I suppose they're find a way to cram Deathstroke and Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter in there as well.
Captain
# 5
01-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Right that part does go against the nature of what Batman is, he is normally a loner type that watches from the shadows. Maybe it's Lex that wants to start the United Nations of heros, with Metallo as the 1st member. I can see him trying to recruit Batman, and maybe the Bats tells him to take a flying jump and Robin joins as Nightwing. You would still get the Wonder Woman story arc and have a few other tossed in the mix. In the end everything would be a setup for the Justice League Movie, after the United Nations of Heros falls apart. Maybe this would lead to a Legend of Doom 4th movie.
Rihannsu
# 6
01-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
This info feels pastiche in its entirety. I'm puzzled by the idea of Batman forming a United Nations type organization. Bats is usually a loner, and doesn't even like to hang out with the Justice League as often as his teammates do.
Batman's smart. He knows he can't beat every supervillain out there alone. That is why he hangs out with the JLA.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 7
01-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Batman's smart. He knows he can't beat every supervillain out there alone. That is why he hangs out with the JLA.
You got that backwards. The JLA hangs out with Batman because they know they can't beat every supervillain out there without him.

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAAAAAAAAN!
You haven't heard "Jukebox Hero" until you've heard it in the original Klingon.

Captain Elijah Barnabas Lowe, U.S.S. Sierra.
Captain
# 8
01-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing43 View Post
Right that part does go against the nature of what Batman is, he is normally a loner type that watches from the shadows.
On the other hand, it's easier to watch from the shadows if you can arrange where the shadows fall. It's part of why Bats backed the creation of JLI in the New 52 line. (No idea if that stuck - I wasn't interested enough in their new take to spend my rapidly-dwindling cash reserves on the comics - but he backed them and refused to move from JLA to JLI because he knew the new kids would be getting all the attention. And that was exactly how he wanted it.)
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Rihannsu
# 9
01-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
On the other hand, it's easier to watch from the shadows if you can arrange where the shadows fall. It's part of why Bats backed the creation of JLI in the New 52 line. (No idea if that stuck - I wasn't interested enough in their new take to spend my rapidly-dwindling cash reserves on the comics - but he backed them and refused to move from JLA to JLI because he knew the new kids would be getting all the attention. And that was exactly how he wanted it.)
Yeah, ALL versions of the JLA that I can think of have bats as a founding member. Why? because Bats may know how to beat an Apokoliptian in combat, but he'd rather be able to stand back and let Supes do it. Sure he's a hardcore bad--- who's managed to beat Darkseid. But he knows better than to expect himself to be able to do that on his own every time.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Career Officer
# 10
01-22-2014, 10:03 PM
I rather liked the case angry joe brought forth.

My thoughts on it are, Superman was desiigned to be superior to normal man from the beginning of his creation, anything people can do superman is supposed to be 100 times better, even batman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjySvkabZI

wow, im in geek overload tonight ^^
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule