Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbyr View Post
Can you post your video on youtube, once the game is deserted (after a month..) And you're the only one flying around the galaxy? That'd be epic.
The funny thing about this is that even if I was the only person left playing...in a month and I know I won't be....the game is still playable without you. Score one for casual gamers.

In a month, I hope they've finally closed posting to this forum to people who are actually paying to play it.

Thats my one month goal. Should cut down on the crap immensely.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
The fanbois will stay a little longer. After they're gone, the real STO community will be able to voice their opinion and make the game grow.
Nah ..the trolls go first ^^
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Fanbois? For one, dude, it's 2010 learn to spell. On another point without the built-in fan base of Star Trek this game would be just another crappy eve or vendetta wannabe. As such it still is to a large extent, but it can be better than that in time because of the huge influx of trek-fan dollars. if trek-fans leave this game cryptic will have to report a massive subscriber loss resulting in a major shaking of the stockholder confidence that allows this game to operate.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Eventho this is an obvious troll post. I couldn't help but laugh in the way he wrote it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyinka
The funny thing about this is that even if I was the only person left playing...in a month and I know I won't be....the game is still playable without you. Score one for casual gamers.

In a month, I hope they've finally closed posting to this forum to people who are actually paying to play it.

Thats my one month goal. Should cut down on the crap immensely.
They will, if Champions is any indication.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 04:46 AM
haha love thy troll , once these haters have to start paying for this game im sure they will vanish to another forum. I do like the idea of specfic areas for those with paid subscritions would prevent mass spamming like we saw at the end of beta event.