Lt. Commander
I see these spam mails from credit sellers and all I can think is who on earth would pay $21 for 100k energy credits when I make at least that many in an afternoon? Even if it wasn't creepy and unethical to sell creds through spam, who on earth would want to pay that much for them? I love to help so if you message me and I have the creds available I'll just give you some. Don't pay for creds though guys you'll be giving the wrong power to the wrong element and we don't want this game to start off like so many others do we?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
I see these spam mails from credit sellers and all I can think is who on earth would pay $21 for 100k energy credits when I make at least that many in an afternoon? Even if it wasn't creepy and unethical to sell creds through spam, who on earth would want to pay that much for them? I love to help so if you message me and I have the creds available I'll just give you some. Don't pay for creds though guys you'll be giving the wrong power to the wrong element and we don't want this game to start off like so many others do we?
Never understood buying things like that for the games.

Especially powerlevelling services. My god lol how silly.

"Oh, I bought this game! Cool! Lots of money on that.. Okay. Now I am going to pay for a subscription too! Ok.. little more money there. Now, let me pay someone to PLAY that game for me! Woot! I win!"

Just doesn't make sense lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:03 AM
Yeah, I don't get it for this game.

While I am by no means rolling in credits, I have collected enough for my immediate needs.