Lt. Commander
Hey, I've reviewed the thread in the Starfleet Academy section which contains some amazingly helpful information, but I can't find any hints on how to (for example) train my tactical officer's 'High Yield I' ability to 'High Yield II'. In-game, I have the ensign skill maxed out and promoted him to Lieutenant and am scratching my head, wondering what else I need to do... Is 'High Yield II' a Lieutenant-only skill? Needs to be grabbed from a trainer? I don't know! Helps please!

Thanks,
Tor.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Yes, High Yield II is a separate lieutenant level skill. You'll need to visit a bridge officer skill trainer and swap out whatever second skill your tactical officer currently has for HY2.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:31 AM
High Yield II is a Lieutenant skill that can be bought from the skills trainer in Sol starbase (or any other trainer). It doesn't replace High Yield I but is an upgraded version of the first.

The only time you will see High Yield II as an Ensign skill is possibly from a very rare Bridge Officer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arua

The only time you will see High Yield II as an Ensign skill is possibly from a very rare Bridge Officer.
That's actually not true, but a lot of people seem to think that's how it works. x.x
> http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...81&postcount=6