Lt. Commander
# 1 D2D Pre Order Key info
02-02-2010, 04:25 AM
I found this on D2D on my account page.

NOTE: you will need to return to your Direct2Drive account page and click the download button next to the Star Trek Online entry on February 2nd 2010 to get your live game key to continue playing past the early start.

As of right now there is no live game key yet.

At least D2D did not screw us out of this contest for those that pre ordered a month ago.

Quote:
Only at D2D!

Pre-order Star Trek Online or Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition anytime by February 2, 2010, at 9:59am PST to be automatically entered to win one of the following:

1 of 4 Lifetime subscriptions to Star Trek Online
or
1 of 30 6-month subscriptions to Star Trek Online

Already pre-ordered the game? No problem! You've already been entered to win!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:29 AM
On the preorder page where you can purchase the game it says it will release at 10AM PST today, so we just have to wait
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binball
On the preorder page where you can purchase the game it says it will release at 10AM PST today, so we just have to wait

I figured as much, just that Note did not say at what time, but I knew launch was at 10am PST.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilel
I found this on D2D on my account page.

NOTE: you will need to return to your Direct2Drive account page and click the download button next to the Star Trek Online entry on February 2nd 2010 to get your live game key to continue playing past the early start.

As of right now there is no live game key yet.
Where abouts are you seeing that on D2D?, my acount just has both the beta/head start buttom saying "download now" and the digital delux edition button still stuck on "pre-order".
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:35 AM
yea I find it kinda annoying that some people got it at midnight from gamestop yet the digital orders have to wait...oh well, not like I have time to play today anyway
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkington2190 View Post
Where abouts are you seeing that on D2D?, my acount just has both the beta/head start buttom saying "download now" and the digital delux edition button still stuck on "pre-order".

Go to your account page>games tab>Red download button>scroll down a bit and you will see it under your Beta Key code in black bold letters.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkington2190 View Post
Click on Star Trek online on the front page as though you were going to buy it.. all the T&C are there, which by buying the product you have agreed to.... whetehr you read them or not.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganUK View Post
Click on Star Trek online on the front page as though you were going to buy it.. all the T&C are there, which by buying the product you have agreed to.... whetehr you read them or not.

That order page only lists this:

Quote:
Star Trek Online will be released on February 2, 2010 at 10AM PST. Release dates are subject to change without notice.
It does not tell you that you have to go back to your account page and re click the download link to get your real key for the live game on the 2nd.

And I do not understand your post, who said anything about terms and conditions. I was just giving people some new info on what their D2D account page is now showing, although it's in a kind of odd place. Never would see it unless you re clicked that link already cause it was not there before.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 04:47 AM
theres a countdown timer on the d2d site, says 5 hours so think gotta wait a bit longer.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 04:52 AM
At least D2D did not screw us out of this contest for those that pre ordered a month ago.

Quote:
Only at D2D!

Pre-order Star Trek Online or Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition anytime by February 2, 2010, at 9:59am PST to be automatically entered to win one of the following:

1 of 4 Lifetime subscriptions to Star Trek Online
or
1 of 30 6-month subscriptions to Star Trek Online

Already pre-ordered the game? No problem! You've already been entered to win!