Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Career Officer
# 21
01-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
As ya'all can see, it's rather complicated and they are working hard to figure out the problems to fix it. So just relax and be patient.
Do you mind linking where that comment from branflakes was originally posted.

I want to send it to my fleet, and no offense I want send them a link to a post from branflakes not someone with the trollface as a profile pic
Career Officer
# 22
01-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by primar13 View Post
Do you mind linking where that comment from branflakes was originally posted.

I want to send it to my fleet, and no offense I want send them a link to a post from branflakes not someone with the trollface as a profile pic
Tip: In the quote you will see a little red dot next to the name of the person quoted. Clicking that dot will take you directly to the post that was quoted in the thread it came from. So in my post you are responding to, click the little red dot next to pwebranflake's name in my quote.

But here is the link to the post of pwebranflakes that I quoted in the original thread it came from http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post14406091 Thread title: Fire at Will (Faw) not critting *Team is investigating - latest update: pg. 20, #200*

Edit: How I quoted someone from another thread: I clicked the quote button on the post I wanted to quote. In the message window I copied (CTRL+C) the whole text. Then for my post here I pasted (CTRL+V) the whole text first then put my comment under it.
Every time Arc is downloaded, a poodle spontaneously combusts. Please support the cause and download Arc today.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 01-10-2014 at 12:22 PM.