PWE Community Manager
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 29th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for our weekly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Captain
# 2
10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Finallly!!!! Thank You!
1JJ = nerdrage generated by release of new J.J. Abrams Star Wars / Star Trek movie.
LOR? about .63JJs. DR feels higher. Somewhere around .68 or .69, spiking to a .8 whenever Neelix be mentioned.
Shatner-level= Overdramatic rage
PWE Community Manager
# 3
10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaftravis05 View Post
Finallly!!!! Thank You!
No prob, this one was a big one
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Captain
# 4
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Thursday is the 30th. 29th is today, in which case, the 7am is already long gone.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-29-2014, 06:08 PM
As I asked here as well:

A playable Talaxian... how EXACTLY is this supposed to work?

Remember that the game starts with you passing the Academy / taking over the Bird-of-Prey from your cowardly captain in 2409; a cadet stays at Starfleet Academy for 4 years, 8 if s/he's going to be a medical officer. That means your character must have entered the Academy in 2405 or 2401 respectivly... and access to the Delta Quadrant was just restored at the beginning of 2410. THERE. ARE. NO. TALAXIANS. IN. THE. ALPHA. QUADRANT. BEFORE. THAT.

So playable Fed/KDF Talaxians are not possible!
Commander
# 6
10-29-2014, 06:08 PM
Smirk will there be a fix anytime soon for the costumes? There are no Fleet Admiral pips for FEDS or anything for Romulan or KDF players.
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/USS-Fearnow/Signature02_zpse20388d9.png
Republic Veteran
# 7
10-29-2014, 06:09 PM
"Resolved an issue that caused the Xindi Narcine Carrier T5-U from displaying the correct Starship Mastery passive abilities."

So what Masteries does it actually get?
# 8
10-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
"Resolved an issue that caused the Xindi Narcine Carrier T5-U from displaying the correct Starship Mastery passive abilities."

So what Masteries does it actually get?
I was sad to see that too as the ones it lists are pretty awesome.
Empire Veteran
# 9
10-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorodal View Post
As I asked here as well:

A playable Talaxian... how EXACTLY is this supposed to work?

Remember that the game starts with you passing the Academy / taking over the Bird-of-Prey from your cowardly captain in 2409; a cadet stays at Starfleet Academy for 4 years, 8 if s/he's going to be a medical officer. That means your character must have entered the Academy in 2405 or 2401 respectivly... and access to the Delta Quadrant was just restored at the beginning of 2410. THERE. ARE. NO. TALAXIANS. IN. THE. ALPHA. QUADRANT. BEFORE. THAT.

So playable Fed/KDF Talaxians are not possible!
There's an Ocampa already serving on ESD, they could have found a way to get here. Voyager was decades ago remember.

Jeesh, they give new vet rewards when they dont have to and people find something to complain about.

I for one am happy to see a new LTS bonus. Thank you.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 10
10-29-2014, 06:13 PM
Now can mount dual omni-directional AP arrays huh? (Set one plus crafted ones). DBB-based beam boats are gonna love that.
Closed Thread