Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Warsong's Idea
02-02-2010, 04:48 AM
As it stands the only Devices that can be used on ships are batteries, I propose the ability to add an ability to this Device slot called "Warsong"

Quote:
Warsong:

Targets Self
0.5 Sec Activate
5 Min Recharge
+10% All Damage strength for 30 sec
+2% Critical Chance for 30 sec
+10 Critical Severity for 30 sec
+10% Flight Turn Rate strength for 30 sec
This would basicaly be a small buff similar to that of Attack Pattern Alpha that any klingon captain could use...

The long cooldown would garuante that this skill could not be abused and is small enough to not be game breaking but also strong enough to effect the outcome of a battle...

Would also be cool if the crew would actualy sing a battle song aswell during the 30 second buff...

(obviously this is just an example of the stats of this ability and the +'s can be reduced or increased as seen fit by the devs if they decide to impliment this skill)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:46 AM
imo a great idea and it may balance out pvp abit since feds are way to buffed in say T2 inpossible to kill them
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddy
imo a great idea and it may balance out pvp abit since feds are way to buffed in say T2 inpossible to kill them
Thanks for the feedback and the bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddy
Are you serious? Really?

@OP, Sorry I disagree.. although warsong would be an awesome emote
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirius View Post
Are you serious? Really?

@OP, Sorry I disagree.. although warsong would be an awesome emote
I never said it had to be exactly my idea, but some king of warsong ability would be a nice addition dont you think?

Perhaps make it a group buff/debuff all Klingon ships within 5ft get a buff and all feds within 5ft get a debuff?

Ideas peopel lets get them out there