Lt. Commander
My wife and I would like to join a small fleet. Even if its just a few other folks.

We aren't picky except to say we're mid-late 30s couple and prefer the same ageish.

We're playing Feds until the Klingon content is beefed up a bit, and enjoy PvE and a little PvP too.

Drop me a mail here, or in game!

Edmund@BadDisplayName54667
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello BadDisplayName54667, I sent you a PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:33 PM
The Argonian Ryders are recruiting. We plan on staying small to medium, but are a low stress group.

PM me or contact Kayva Bio'Dira@biohazed for more info
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Hello there, I sent you a PM. Hope you find a good fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Good luck in your search. If you enjoy a little RP, please check out the Vulcan based fleet (See attached quote below). I am a new cadet (not an officer or anything) but everyone I've met so far in the VKF is helpful and friendly.

Valrek

PS: You are very lucky that you and your wife enjoy gaming together. I wish I could get my girlfriend to play any game online with me. She has never even seen one episode of any of the Star Trek series so I am probably out of luck unless they make an MMO based on "Monk" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeySailor View Post
Good Launch Day to you. I am Zhel-lan Keysailor, Fleet Executive Officer of the VKF. You may find our Fleet a good fit, provided you can RP with cold logic, insightful analysis, and superior intellect as we Vulcans do.

The VKF is medium RP, we are focused on enriching our members' in-game experience in every way. Come check us out here at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 or at our Fleet forum -we're in transition from http://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm to www.vulcankolinarfleet.com/forum

We are worldwide, have both casual and hardcore members, have vent, and have each others' well-being as a common goal. I personally have been a fan of the ST genre for decades.

Our Fleet is formed in-game, and we have competed several PvE missions with small groups - I find it very satisfying to work with logical, analytical Vulcans, and we do have other races in the VKF - they are...fascinating.

Live Long and Prosper, and know that the VKF will answer all Federation hails.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 05:01 AM
Hi ,

If you are looking for a fun casual style fleet then please have a look at our recruitment thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89840

I also play MMO's with the wife (although trying to get her in to STO is proving tricky) and we have quite a few couples in our overall community.