Captain
Played around with my new Plesh Brek for a while. Nice boat. Fragile, but does a lot more damage than my Gal-R. Have it fitted with the Breen space set, so it's not epic, but I like the aesthetic symmetry.

Anyway... I felt the need to be a little more tanky and switched back to my Gal-R. I exited to space and what did I find? All my Boffs were in their stations and all their powers were in the tray where I left them. I was surprised, as I had expected to spend a few minutes sorting things out like I have almost always had to do when switching ships.

I don't know if, this is a result of something I did/didn't do or if, the devs have made some adjustment that I hadn't seen announced, but I'm gonna give the devs credit anyway.

Nice work, devs. It's a much more enjoyable game when switching ships doesn't necessarily require a lot of reassignment and housekeeping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig "Zinc" Zinkievich
The Federation and the Klingon Empire will be competing for influence and resources throughout the galaxy and players can influence the results through PvP battles and a system we're calling Competitive PvE.

Last edited by roxbad; 01-08-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-09-2014, 10:54 AM
That's how it's SUPPOSED to work. You're supposed to switch ships and it will remember your tray and boffs on a per-ship basis. However, if you re-train boffs, the new skills will take the place of the older skills on that particular ship.

The problem is if you so much as LOOK at a ship in the ship selection officer screen, it will freaking SCRAMBLE your current power tray setup. It's annoying as heck.
Captain
# 3
01-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
That's how it's SUPPOSED to work.
Yeah. I know.

I did a lot of station changing and tray arranging while in the Plesh. That's why I was amazed to find my Gal-R just the way I left it.

I didn't do any retraining, while on the Plesh, so maybe that's where the problem is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig "Zinc" Zinkievich
The Federation and the Klingon Empire will be competing for influence and resources throughout the galaxy and players can influence the results through PvP battles and a system we're calling Competitive PvE.