Lt. Commander
Cryptic HOW DO I GET MY DAMN pre-order bonus items/stuff???? You wrote a whole page on how to get the pre-order items but YOU DID NOT say how to get the freakin stuff on EXISTING characters. I bought my game on STEAM, I activated it 3 days ago, I made a char, waited till release day, and NO stuff. WTF!! Why the **** would you write a whole FAQ page if you're not gonna provide useful information in it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Chill dude, dang.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
AFAIK you will have to wait until the game will release. This will be at February 2nd at 10 am PST ... so simply wait 4.5 hours and you will find your preorder items in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxcriss View Post
Cryptic HOW DO I GET MY DAMN pre-order bonus items/stuff???? You wrote a whole page on how to get the pre-order items but YOU DID NOT say how to get the freakin stuff on EXISTING characters. I bought my game on STEAM, I activated it 3 days ago, I made a char, waited till release day, and NO stuff. WTF!! Why the **** would you write a whole FAQ page if you're not gonna provide useful information in it?
Dude... wait a few hours. 10am PDT. Right now it's, like, 5:30am.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxcriss View Post
I logged on this morning and went to the STO store and under the free stuff section it had two items one was called Valient (or somthing like that) and the other Diplomancy. I don't know what those are but I clicked on them to claim them. Got a message that it was successfull but I did not see my Tribble (the Bestbuy preorder) nor my Constitution Class ship (My Gamestop preorder.) And yes I went to the ship yard to see if I can selected it but it was not there. Do I have to make a new character to get it?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
And while you're waiting...

Relax a bit...take a deep breath...and for a sign of good faith, ya know.

Release a few of the hostages. Please. They have families.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
And while you're waiting...

Relax a bit...take a deep breath...and for a sign of good faith, ya know.

Release a few of the hostages. Please. They have families.

lol are you trying to give me a heart attack?