Lt. Commander
Seriously, have some patience grasshoppers! Christmas is here, but wait for the folks to get up out of bed and have some coffee and flip the switch on the server.

If after 10amPST you log in and your stuff doesn't start showing up, THEN you can make an inquiry to customer service, or submit a ticket, or more likely, make thousands of postings in the forums.

I'm almost glad I can't log in until after work today.

p.s. you can enter codes here
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 05:44 AM
But I can not wait......I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!!!.....GIVE ME MY GAME; MY PRECCIOUUSSSSS....MINE MINE MMINE....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:46 AM
What do you mean it goes live? Its been online so far and they have distributed pre-order items just that stuff is missing. I got Steam Preorder Armor instead of the Gamestop constituion. Mini-skirts arent available. But the rest of the uniform is. You mean they'd enable pieces and then release it all in 2 hours. I don't get it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profe
What do you mean it goes live? Its been online so far and they have distributed pre-order items just that stuff is missing. I got Steam Preorder Armor instead of the Gamestop constituion. Mini-skirts arent available. But the rest of the uniform is. You mean they'd enable pieces and then release it all in 2 hours. I don't get it.
The official ribbon cutting ceremony is at 10am PST.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:15 AM
45mins until the walls all fall down.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Not surprising...too bad they didn't consider the rest of the world doesn't run on PST. I could have gone to Wal-Mart, got my retail copy and been active with my pre-order bonuses four hours ago. Instead I have to wait for a digital key for a game I've had installed for weeks because an "official" time to send an email is 10am PST. Welcome to five years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:18 AM
The reality is that it's gonna be f-ed up for a few hours at launch when everyone and thier brother is redeeming codes. Should they have just automatically added the bonuses to everyones account instead of overloading the C-store? Maybe so but too late now. Be patient I am sure they'll fix it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Shaka
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
45mins until the walls all fall down.

Darmok and Gilard at Tenagra
Shaka and the walls fell
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7eric
Not surprising...too bad they didn't consider the rest of the world doesn't run on PST. I could have gone to Wal-Mart, got my retail copy and been active with my pre-order bonuses four hours ago. Instead I have to wait for a digital key for a game I've had installed for weeks because an "official" time to send an email is 10am PST. Welcome to five years ago.
It doesnt, it runs on EST
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:20 AM
I dont plan on even logging in today, not until the unwashed masses of late comers complete their revelry. Maybe the waters will be safe Thursday night or so.