Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 08:08 AM
yah, I haven't been emailed my product Key and more concerningly when I just went to My Account option it is saying i have no products. 2 hours ago it showed my beta access, pre order access, life time sub and Admirals uniform.....
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezero View Post
I got the code, but when I try to redeem it on Cryptic's site, it says it doesn't activate any known products....
Same, I see the code, but it wont work for activation. I should have been emailed the code the moment I was charged. I see in my bank account a charge from Atari for the amount of the DDE, but no email yet.

Bad Atari, bad.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezero View Post
I got the code, but when I try to redeem it on Cryptic's site, it says it doesn't activate any known products....
Same here. Wondering if Cryptic is doing some site maintenance or is overloaded because it says I "have no products." Which is incorrect because I have a life-time sub which should be listed.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Running into this issue as well - I did find the code by going to the Print Order button. Now Cryptic's website says the code is not valid.

It looks like the account server is down since my account does not show my lifetime sub either, so I will wait and try again.

Will never, ever order from Atari again however...as others have noted, the interface design for their order information looks like it was done by a 5th grader, and their customer support "contact form" is seriously bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nym
Same here. Wondering if Cryptic is doing some site maintenance or is overloaded because it says I "have no products." Which is incorrect because I have a life-time sub which should be listed.
Yeah, the server was acting crazy or something.....I entered my code again and it took. Click on your account to see if it shows your information, if it does, then you should be able to enter your code.
Lt. Commander
I clicked the print button and it still says not available. That's frustrating. I do hope I can activate today.

And were the Admiral Uniforms a preorder deal? I don't recall seeing anything about them.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimik View Post
yah, I haven't been emailed my product Key and more concerningly when I just went to My Account option it is saying i have no products. 2 hours ago it showed my beta access, pre order access, life time sub and Admirals uniform.....
Ok, now I can see my products again, brief bump
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 08:23 AM
I wont order from Atari again either..... this is baloney..... couple the fact that I have the Joined Trill and couldnt take advantage of Headstart with this crap...unacceptable.

Where do you enter your retail key in at?? Cryptics website or Atari?
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraevac View Post
Yeah, the server was acting crazy or something.....I entered my code again and it took. Click on your account to see if it shows your information, if it does, then you should be able to enter your code.
Thanks, got mine to work.
Lt. Commander
# 30 GOT IT and IT WORKED!!!!!
02-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Finally, 3 phone calls later.

The direct phone number for Atari is 1-800-310-2850 for anyone else having problems.