Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCircuits View Post
If you ordered directly from Atari.com, you can "view" your serial key by doing the following:

www.atari.com
Click on "Support"
Click on "Store Support"
Click on "What is my order status?"
Enter your order number & password.
Click on the "Printer" icon.
You should get a new window that will show all your serial keys including the retail key.
Print that screen & file for reference.
Enjoy the game!
You are awesome, it worked. I definitely wouldn't have thought to use the printer icon since it doesn't give the key before this step. ALL CS should be drawn & quartered & TCircuits put in their place. Seriously Cryptic/Atari hire TCircuits as a consultant because he put you guys to shame with your own system.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodymanuel
Has anyone one else ordered the digital deluxe from atari found that not only do they not have their key yet but atari has no way to be contacted about it?
I have the same problem with D2D and I am starting to get ****ed off. I got my release date delivery before I have my code from D2D. WTF is up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
If you are getting the cookies error for the Atari site, you can try going through the Digital River site and your DDE code should be under order information there. Worked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Still no key for me. Guess atari europe sucks even worse than in the US
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
I got my preorder from ATARI / Digital River back before xmas and applied it for open beta
I got my ATARI Retail Keys hours ago and applied it, but I still got no preorder bonuses
No reply to my GM tickets and nothing but flak from other ppl from asking about it.