Lt. Commander
I have just received an email from amazon.de with a code for my Borg Bridge Officer.

To be clear when I entered the code it comes up: Star Trek Online - In game items

And my Amazon.de order has not yet shipped owing to supply problems. So in short there is at least the possibility of a separate code that could be given to everyone who was stiffed by Amazon.co.uk.

But who knows, this is beginning to look a bit farcical to me.

Hoping this can get sorted out for the rest of you without the Borg BO going into C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Well, my copy from Amazon.de has arrived today, I got the same e-mail and entered the code,also the one for the DS9 uniform. It my account says the items are activated, but I don't get to choose the uniform ingame, nor is the Borg BO anywhere to be found.

Great stuff!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
If it's any help, here's how I got mine.

1. Put in code on website.
2. Logged in to game and brought up the C-Store.
3. There's two tabs - one for claiming items and one for buying new things; go to the item claim tab.
4. Click to redeem Borg BO.
5. Open up your invetory, there will be an item with a Starfleet symbol icon. Right click this and use the item (might be equip, etc. can't really remember)
6. Now open up the BO assignments page and the Borg BO should be in the list

Edit: One of the devs said earlier that some of Euro bonus items don't come with the normal game code, but a seperate piece of paper somewhere inside the box, so to look between all the pages in case it got stuck somewhere. If it's definitely not there, open a support ticket.