02-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
RL she is one HOT mama
This is not untrue.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Yeah - and for the STD thing? They can give you a spine transplant, graft your body back together and heal just about any wound.

So while a case of Romulan crotch spiders might be scary and itchy? They can probably be cured.

But there is no medical treatment in the world that can clean the shame and humiliation off of your face after "Gel-dor the Xoovian" has humped your thinker into submission.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimben View Post
Uh, since I'm the only guy allowed on my ship, and we carefully screen all crew members before they are accepted, there is little chance of me contracting anything from them that I don't already have.

And if that fails, there is always the miracle of medicine.

The only thing I'm worried about is if they all start cycling together!
I used to live in an apartment block with about 16 women, after 9 months they are all in cycle

so yeah,,,its gonna happy buddy,,,,,, thank god for holo decks for those few days.....

anyway how do you organise them for away missions?
'Oh god!! you are wearing the same outfit as me!! thats it I am not going... and it makes you look fat!!'
Lt. Commander
# 25 My thoughts exactly
02-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Toooo Funny. You captured my thoughts from the first time I saw a random "unknown" alien BO. I couldn't get "it" customized quickly enough.

"Yes - well, ..I have reviewed your application and I regret to inform you that I have no need for your services at this time. Oh? You noticed that I have no one manning my second engineering console? ummm.. They are on break. And I'll just have you beamed off my ship if your don't mind bye now have a nice day."

.. and where are the miniskirt BO uniform options..

.. and what is with the player height scale compared to what can be chosen for BOs? The shortest you can make a female human is about 5' 6". I was on an away mission with another captain and let him take his BO. When he beamed in, he must have been at most 3 feet tall - with 7 foot tall amazon bridge officers. I kept expecting him to ride on their shoulders or something. It was one of the funniest things I have seen so far.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 06:53 AM
This is probably the funniest thread I've read yet

And yeah, you're not alone...I've rejected some weird looking ones based on appearance alone.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Free unknown BLUE Science Officer wants to join my bridge?

YES!! AWESOME! MY FIRST BlUE OFF..ic...

...look at him.

He looks like a Ferengi f***ed a cactus. WTF is up with his head. And those eyes. JESUS CHRIST WITH A PHASER - his contact lenses must look like dinner plates.

Oh no. Oh NO no no.

I don't think I *need* your services, sir. Just train up one of my "not going to lay eggs in your face while you're sleeping" NORMAL looking officers, and be on your way.

.....am I a bad person?
LMAO!

Brilliant and I know exactly what you mean....dunno whether its familliarity or just something else but I always go for the ones I know...then again I got a Vulcan science officer called Sivak as my first BOFF so seemed right to keep the trend...nearly all vulcans there now with one freaky deaky...who I will put in a red shirt for the next away mission
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Free unknown BLUE Science Officer wants to join my bridge?

YES!! AWESOME! MY FIRST BlUE OFF..ic...

...look at him.

He looks like a Ferengi f***ed a cactus. WTF is up with his head. And those eyes. JESUS CHRIST WITH A PHASER - his contact lenses must look like dinner plates.

Oh no. Oh NO no no.

I don't think I *need* your services, sir. Just train up one of my "not going to lay eggs in your face while you're sleeping" NORMAL looking officers, and be on your way.

.....am I a bad person?

you are a VERY bad person.

I guess I'll see you at the weekly meetings.