Lt. Commander
# 1 so i have a kit equiped
02-02-2010, 08:37 AM
but i dont know how to use its special abilities?

how many bridge officers can i have?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:38 AM
The ability of the kit should auto fill one of your key banks 1-0 (you have 3 banks that are available).

The kits ability will be a ground one so will be available to use on away missions (not sure if you can get space orientated ones).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:42 AM
As soon as you equip a kit, it will change your overall appearance in ground/away missions, so you can see when you are using it. (But you can also disable the appearance enhancer in the options)
Right click the kit and click info to see what it does.
Alternatively, you can press P and hunt to see which new powers become available to you when you put the kit on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denare View Post
As soon as you equip a kit, it will change your overall appearance in ground/away missions, so you can see when you are using it. (But you can also disable the appearance enhancer in the options)
Right click the kit and click info to see what it does.
Alternatively, you can press P and hunt to see which new powers become available to you when you put the kit on.
Just a quick note, with kits as well as armor, you can also right click them when equipped and toggle them not to show on your uniform. You can also just right click the slot that they go in even if there is nothing in them. Same for bridge officers' armor as well.