Lt. Commander
I just found a space station that once was the home of people that were 40 feet tall and liked rooms that were the size of football pitches but only had 3 different things to furnish them. So instead of leaving the rooms empty they just tiled every room with the same furnishings. I think they are called Crypticonians.

I just found a room that has the same furniture tiled 28 times. The room was so big I could do two full sprints from one end to the other. Oh and the furniture is exactly the same as the interior of many other space stations I have visited.

It had a bunch of knuckledraggers in the middle of the room that looked as much out of place as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Can this game get any worse, well I shall continue my quest to find out. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Ikea won the great Furniture Wars of 2029, and as is law, all space stations and vessels can only be outfitted with furniture from them.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Oh No I have another mission to explore a base, I am more worried about the furniture than any hostiles I may encounter.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
My personal favourite is the HUGE holograms next to the tailors
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Vision
Oh No I have another mission to explore a base, I am more worried about the furniture than any hostiles I may encounter.
actually it seems youre more worried about getting some attention on the forum then anything else....