Lt. Commander
Hey, can we get a "report credit sellers" button please? If there is one already, can someone point me in the right direction for it? As my inbox is steadily filling up with gold seller PM's. 2 in the last 24 hrs alone, from different people.

A report credit sellers button would greatly help in dealing with the problem, quite a few MMOs new and old have incorporated such an option, to quickly deal with the growing problem.

This button should be available in game and in the inbox on the site.

Any word from Cryptic about how they'll be dealing with the problem? Or anyone who could point me in the direction of posts already made about hte subject, would be welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
There isn't a button on the web based mail system, but in-game if you right click the name, it will pull up a list of options. Selecting "Report Spam" (or something like that) will auto-report it and add them to your ignore list.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Hey, can we get a "report credit sellers" button please? If there is one already, can someone point me in the right direction for it? As my inbox is steadily filling up with gold seller PM's. 2 in the last 24 hrs alone, from different people.

A report credit sellers button would greatly help in dealing with the problem, quite a few MMOs new and old have incorporated such an option, to quickly deal with the growing problem.

This button should be available in game and in the inbox on the site.

Any word from Cryptic about how they'll be dealing with the problem? Or anyone who could point me in the direction of posts already made about hte subject, would be welcome.
it is in the ingame mail system. you click the mail and then report spam. one it will lock out the account in question so even if they make other chars they cannot spam you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Good to hear, any word if they'll incorporate it into the web version? As right now, I keep getting disconnected from the login server whenever I move ^_^;;
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:00 AM
This must be such a simple thing to add to the web based game mail system, select the messages you want, click report spam (instead of delete), and hey presto... if it's in the game mail interface, I can't see any reason for it not to be on the web iinterface as well.