Lt. Commander
I noted something rather neat in the C-Store. Klingons and Ferengi. Cryptic, since you are willing to put one of the opposing factions race in the CS, please put the Orions in there too.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I noted something rather neat in the C-Store. Klingons and Ferengi. Cryptic, since you are willing to put one of the opposing factions race in the CS, please put the Orions in there too.

Thanks
Use the custom race thing. As an added bonus, you'll get to pick all four traits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
I tried that, it wasnt doing it for me. if they allowed us to name our species, so we arent "alien" I would be a little better with it. But I want the traits too...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:19 AM
all i can say is if it says backordered wait a lfew hrs it said backordered for me 1 hr ago before i posted. it will eventually say fullfilled but im guessing they wont send a email.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm curious... since we saw an Orion (I think it was) at Star Fleet during the new movie, does that mean something has changed with them in the reboot as well? Just curious since the Orion's in STO seem to be firmly entrenched on the Klingon side of things.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
I'm curious... since we saw an Orion (I think it was) at Star Fleet during the new movie, does that mean something has changed with them in the reboot as well? Just curious since the Orion's in STO seem to be firmly entrenched on the Klingon side of things.
In 150 years Im sure things have changed at least a little :-) Im guessing that the Federation doesnt bar any races from Starfleet so long as they are sponsored by a Starfleet officer so it is always possible that even enemy races can join if a member has proven himself.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Orions are a neutral race though... Orion Syndicate isnt sponsored by the Orion government. There wouldnt be a universe-renowned university on Orion I if they were an enemy of the Federation. Cant think of what it teaches right now, but its listed on Memory Alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I suppose it could be done, it'd probably happen sooner than giving klings joined trill like they said they would.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Orions are a neutral race though... Orion Syndicate isnt sponsored by the Orion government. There wouldnt be a universe-renowned university on Orion I if they were an enemy of the Federation. Cant think of what it teaches right now, but its listed on Memory Alpha.
Ah, thanks for the explanation. I hadn't done the Memory Alpha stuff yet, just missions where I'm fighting against the Orion Syndicate.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
They wernt untill about 2388 when the Orion Syndicate seized control of the goverment, and expelled all non-orions from the syndicate.