Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I noted something rather neat in the C-Store. Klingons and Ferengi. Cryptic, since you are willing to put one of the opposing factions race in the CS, please put the Orions in there too.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I noted something rather neat in the C-Store. Klingons and Ferengi. Cryptic, since you are willing to put one of the opposing factions race in the CS, please put the Orions in there too.

Thanks
Use the custom race thing. As an added bonus, you'll get to pick all four traits.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
I tried that, it wasnt doing it for me. if they allowed us to name our species, so we arent "alien" I would be a little better with it. But I want the traits too...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:19 AM
all i can say is if it says backordered wait a lfew hrs it said backordered for me 1 hr ago before i posted. it will eventually say fullfilled but im guessing they wont send a email.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm curious... since we saw an Orion (I think it was) at Star Fleet during the new movie, does that mean something has changed with them in the reboot as well? Just curious since the Orion's in STO seem to be firmly entrenched on the Klingon side of things.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
I'm curious... since we saw an Orion (I think it was) at Star Fleet during the new movie, does that mean something has changed with them in the reboot as well? Just curious since the Orion's in STO seem to be firmly entrenched on the Klingon side of things.
In 150 years Im sure things have changed at least a little :-) Im guessing that the Federation doesnt bar any races from Starfleet so long as they are sponsored by a Starfleet officer so it is always possible that even enemy races can join if a member has proven himself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Orions are a neutral race though... Orion Syndicate isnt sponsored by the Orion government. There wouldnt be a universe-renowned university on Orion I if they were an enemy of the Federation. Cant think of what it teaches right now, but its listed on Memory Alpha.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I suppose it could be done, it'd probably happen sooner than giving klings joined trill like they said they would.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Orions are a neutral race though... Orion Syndicate isnt sponsored by the Orion government. There wouldnt be a universe-renowned university on Orion I if they were an enemy of the Federation. Cant think of what it teaches right now, but its listed on Memory Alpha.
Ah, thanks for the explanation. I hadn't done the Memory Alpha stuff yet, just missions where I'm fighting against the Orion Syndicate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Orions are a neutral race though... Orion Syndicate isnt sponsored by the Orion government. There wouldnt be a universe-renowned university on Orion I if they were an enemy of the Federation. Cant think of what it teaches right now, but its listed on Memory Alpha.
They wernt untill about 2388 when the Orion Syndicate seized control of the goverment, and expelled all non-orions from the syndicate.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:45 AM.