Lt. Commander
I figure now would be the time, since odds are that those playing now, did Open Beta and Head Start, and before the general public moves in.

30+ year old Lt. Cmdr Engineer, in possession of a 4 ship fleet (every type ship available at my rank) with decent gear, looking for a Fleet of mature, friendly and supportive team players. Please message me if you're willing to recruit me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:42 AM
FYI: I am not an officer with recruiting authority but I joined this fleet (ref: below quote) and offer it for your consideration. Good luck with your search.

Valrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeySailor View Post
Good Launch Day to you. I am Zhel-lan Keysailor, Fleet Executive Officer of the VKF. You may find our Fleet a good fit, provided you can RP with cold logic, insightful analysis, and superior intellect as we Vulcans do.

The VKF is medium RP, we are focused on enriching our members' in-game experience in every way. Come check us out here at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 or at our Fleet forum -we're in transition from http://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm to www.vulcankolinarfleet.com/forum

We are worldwide, have both casual and hardcore members, have vent, and have each others' well-being as a common goal. I personally have been a fan of the ST genre for decades.

Our Fleet is formed in-game, and we have competed several PvE missions with small groups - I find it very satisfying to work with logical, analytical Vulcans, and we do have other races in the VKF - they are...fascinating.

Live Long and Prosper, and know that the VKF will answer all Federation hails.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi Lerone,

Tried messaging, but the mail server is down again, so I will post here and hope you see it...

I am Letum Omnis, of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, and are a"family style" group, without any specific time requirements.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
  1. We are extremely well organized, with command structure, ranks, and advancement in place.
  2. Clearly identified means of promotion within the fleet that corresponds with the in game ranking structure.
  3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
  4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
  5. Good size fleet, (over 75 on the roster now, and growing).
  6. Global member base (U.S., UK, NZ), so we typically will have someone on at all times.
  7. Seven (7) year history together in various MMO's, and have accomplished much in our previous MMO's
  8. A nice mix of folks who RP. So if you enjoy that, we can offer it as well.
  9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
  10. We have vent, and forums.

I suggest heading over to our primary recruting thread and our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, on our forums, or in game.

My in game name is the same as my signature. (Letum Omnis@flakk)

Links to our webpage and primary recruiting thread are in my signature.
(Contain additional information)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:13 AM
It sounds like Fleet 1580 might have what you're looking for. We are a fleet of mature (30+) officers who all have jobs, families, and other responsibilities but play STO for fun. We are a smaller fleet, and that has made for a very friendly gaming experience for all of us. Each of the fleet's officers know the others, and so there's lots of friendly banter and helpful advice on the Vent channel. We highly value teamwork, and our veteran officers help out newer officers to learn the game. A couple of us were in closed beta, and most participated in open -- we've had a blast.

We are located in the Eastern and Central US timezones. Since we have jobs and wives, and many of us have children, fleet events are never mandatory and there is no minimum weekly time commitment.

We do use some light RP elements, such as fleet ranks and awards, but we're not, properly speaking, an RP fleet. Each member does as little or as much RP as he wishes.

We would be honored if you would consider joining us. We could certainly use a Lt. Cmdr. engineer, and we have several fleet officers at about the same level as you are. Our fleet site is here: http://fleet1580.guildlaunch.com. If you have other questions, please feel free to PM me. I wish you the best of luck in finding a fleet, and we hope to see you in-game!