Lt. Commander
could the text be changed to what it does now. (for description of what it does on doff the description)

for purple doff is it supposed to be a 40 reduction to damage resistance for 5 seconds?

I may have been getting a (unknown to me) reduction to damage resistance for 60 seconds.
(*just going from the Icon that appears for biochemist effect, with the timer lasting 60 sec.)

I have no Idea if any of the changes that the patch notes say happened, are actually working.
(though it "appears" too no longer stack... like patch notes claim.)

One request make doffs reduction to damage resistance... 47 for purple, 35 blue, 23 green, 10 white.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Or just...ya know...not change it from current holodeck status at all?
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-27-2014, 08:31 AM
I'd be fine with them removing stacking from itself as long as they kept it a long-term debuff. I really do not like "twitch" debuffs, where you have a tiny window to take advantage of it (which usually ends up with the enemy picking JUST THAT moment to do a knockdown, making it go to waste). I'd rather have a low level debuff that I know is constantly up rather than trying to set up a combo of debuff->attack that can be interrupted.
Captain
# 4
01-27-2014, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyouki View Post
I'd be fine with them removing stacking from itself as long as they kept it a long-term debuff. I really do not like "twitch" debuffs, where you have a tiny window to take advantage of it (which usually ends up with the enemy picking JUST THAT moment to do a knockdown, making it go to waste). I'd rather have a low level debuff that I know is constantly up rather than trying to set up a combo of debuff->attack that can be interrupted.
The fact that it is a powerful debuff with a short uptime has PvP implications. Interrupt effects serve as a counter to this very powerful duty officer. The reason for the duty officer changes in the first place is also partly because of PvP. It's insanely easy to get someone to -300 all damage resistance...which is instant death...as all attacks are dealing 300% more damage. It's a problem in PvE as well, such as in the Voth Battlezone with the V'Rex and -1000 all damage resistance.
--------------------------------------------------
Real join date: March 2012
PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)