Lt. Commander
# 71
02-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
Especially since most of you consider any criticism of the game as someone trolling.
So true. Never forget, Fanbois are the New Trolls.

Of course though, this game is absolutely perfect, it runs flawlessly, never crashes, and doesn't have not even one broken quest. Anyone who finds a problem somewhere must obviously be a Hater...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
Yeah they become rabid about it too even when the facts are laid out for them to see. If someone sees blue in the game they will say no it was red and if you do not like it STFU or do not let the door hit you on the way out. Fanbois are the enemy of just about every MMO i have ever played.

To them the devs are right 100% all of the time and do not deserve any critism at any time for any reason.
I would equate them to another type of people that followed their leader blindly but i already have enough demerits for doing it.
There's a word for people and animals like that. Lemmings. They even made this cool game out of it a long time ago where the Fanbois..er, I mean Lemmings, walk blindly to their deaths unless you intervene with actual intelligence.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castout85 View Post
I am an ex troll. Or I could be a troll in disguise!
Ahhh the paradox. I to like the game(not a trekkie) but i do like trolling the fanbois and sometimes(not often) the haters. It gives me something to do when i am not playing or the servers are down it's either that or talk to my wife and i am pretty much strictly against doing that.
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-02-2010, 09:57 AM
After today it will be back to lurking for me, I've got my Senior Member title, so Im happy.
Lt. Commander
# 74
02-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by candarian View Post
Yep same here not a single problem,you got some people playing on crap systems complaining about lag,others are being routed through damaged nodes and losing mad packets and they think this is somehow within the control of Cryptic.

Then you have the whiners about their keys which 90% of them didnt add the site they bought them from to their spam list,so their keys are sitting in their spam folder and they are to stupid to look in it .Once again Cryptic's fault :p

Cryptic is the new Canada,go ahead blame them you know you want to.
Starts singing Blame Canada,blame Canada...