Lt. Commander
# 1 Memory Alpha
02-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Does anyone know just how much stuff or how many times we have to buy stuff from the 1st person in Memory Alpha before we can advance to the next person? Does finishing up with the first person unlock just one or all of the next level of Memory Alpha scientists.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:58 AM
No one as any information on how many items or how much we must spend to advance in Memory Alpha?
Lt. Commander
# 3 Search
02-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Do a forums search for Crafting, your answer there you will find.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgelon View Post
No one as any information on how many items or how much we must spend to advance in Memory Alpha?
Last I knew, no one has figured this out that has posted on the forums anyway. From what I've been reading, I don't think it's working currently. No developer or moderator has ever responded to any of these threads either with information that I've seen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Remington View Post
I was able to unlock the second tier as well, and I kept track of each item I made:

30x Hypos
30x Power Cells
2x Personal Shield (cap)
2x Phaser pistol wide beam
2x Phaser (+ Acc)
2x Phaser (+ Crit severity)
4x Photon Launcher (+ Crit chance)

I'm sure that this is not the optimal way to do it. A lot have said that it only takes 30-40 transactions, so you can probably do it with fewer hypos/power cells and more phaser beams/photons.
After digging a bit more, I found this. Still no official info from the devs that I can find. Too bad there is no in game tracking to show where you are at and how much more to go.