Lt. Commander
# 1 The Wrath of Khan uniform
02-02-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm having trouble getting my crew to wear the TWOK uniform. Now, they could all think I'm nuts for wearing a uniform that's over 100 years out of date and they simply refuse to wear it, or it could be a glitch somewhere along the line, or it could be coded so that only the PC can wear the uniform. Any thoughts on that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSarge
I'm having trouble getting my crew to wear the TWOK uniform. Now, they could all think I'm nuts for wearing a uniform that's over 100 years out of date and they simply refuse to wear it, or it could be a glitch somewhere along the line, or it could be coded so that only the PC can wear the uniform. Any thoughts on that?
I knew there was a "Khan" emote, but this is the first I've heard of this uniform.

I am quite displeased to now have had the chance to grab it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Paynicus
I knew there was a "Khan" emote, but this is the first I've heard of this uniform.

I am quite displeased to now have had the chance to grab it.
Yeah, it was in one of the Blu-Ray collector's set. I think it was season 3 of TOS, but it might've been one of the other ones. I forget. All I know for sure is my wallet still hates me for getting TOS and TNG in its entirety on Blu-Ray.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Yeah, it was in one of the Blu-Ray collector's set. I think it was season 3 of TOS, but it might've been one of the other ones. I forget. All I know for sure is my wallet still hates me for getting TOS and TNG in its entirety on Blu-Ray.
Your wallet will forgive you... and I suddenly have the urge to buy a new Blu-Ray player...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Back to the original topic, like I said, my main character can wear the TWOK uniform, and in the uniform modification screen the uniform will show up on the crew character, but when I click to select, it reverts to the original uniform. The TNG Movie uniform was nice and all, but come on, the TOS Movie uniform blows that one out of the water. I think it'd be awesome to roll with the TOS movie uniform as an entire crew.

So what's the deal?